Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BULK MAG SALE IS BACK! Magpul AR + AK Mags

The difference to Ontario is $5 between the flat rate and regular rate! Lol From the moaning and complaining I thought the difference is double!

Also, I am sure you guys can see the warning on the checkout:

“Sorry! Some Bulky, Special and Binary Items Not Flat Rate Eligible“
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    The difference to Ontario is $5 between the flat rate and regular rate! Lol From the moaning and complaining I thought the difference is double!

Also, I am sure you guys can see the warning on the checkout:

“Sorry! Some Bulky, Special and Binary Items Not Flat Rate Eligible“
    Shipping for me was 27 bucks. They can charge whatever they want, just dont tell me it makes sense when i can buy 6 of the same mags individually and pay 7 dollar shipping lol.

Quote Originally Posted by apexanimal View Post
    Shipping for me was 27 bucks. They can charge whatever they want, just dont tell me it makes sense when i can buy 6 of the same mags individually and pay 7 dollar shipping lol.
    But you don’t get the bulk special price if you buy them individually lol. I just tried to buy them individually and I see $50 more. Assuming shipping is $27 like you said, you still save $23. No one is telling you what make sense or not. They even put warning on the checkout that special is not qualified for flat rate. It needs to make sense for them too to be in business. Not just for customer. Lol

CGN Regular
    But you don’t get the bulk special price if you buy them individually lol. I just tried to buy them individually and I see $50 more. Assuming shipping is $27 like you said, you still save $23. No one is telling you what make sense or not. They even put warning on the checkout that special is not qualified for flat rate. It needs to make sense for them too to be in business. Not just for customer. Lol
    Dont worry about it man

Not going to lie I was going to pull the trigger on the 6 pack of 5/40 but the shipping was the deal breaker. It was more of a want then need. Tna is still the best !
    Practice makes you perfect, it also makes you broke!

Oh man. It is a tough crowd here. The business already offered special on mags and people is still asking for more. How much shipping anyway vs the flat rate? Seriously guys. They need to make certain profit margin to stay in business.
    Nobody's asking for more. We're just wondering why the upcharge in shipping exists when it really doesn't need to, unless you're buying dozens and dozens of magazines.

Quote Originally Posted by pzkmpfw14 View Post
    Nobody's asking for more. We're just wondering why the upcharge in shipping exists when it really doesn't need to, unless you're buying dozens and dozens of magazines.
    The retailer already put the notice on the checkout that “special” is not qualified for flat shipping. Isn’t it obvious that since they already give you special pricing, therefore they can’t give you more of their profits? So asking for flat rate shipping on items with special pricing even though they already said no is essentially asking for more. I guess that’s how they keep some of their profits and still give you some savings. Still a win win situation.

The retailer already put the notice on the checkout that “special” is not qualified for flat shipping. Isn’t it obvious that since they already give you special pricing, therefore they can’t give you more of their profits? So asking for flat rate shipping on items with special pricing even though they already said no is essentially asking for more. I guess that’s how they keep some of their profits and still give you some savings. Still a win win situation.
    But it negates the savings. As others said, if it was flat rate, I would've been all over it. Why would I pay $27 for shipping (Especially being just over an hour away from their store) when it's offered for $7.95 otherwise? Profits aren't my problem, it's the business', but offering a discount just to make most of it back up with shipping is stupid. Not exactly "big savings" when you save less than the cost of even one of those mags. But hey bud, feel free to play devils advocate and throw your money away without questioning things.

Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    But it negates the savings. As others said, if it was flat rate, I would've been all over it. Why would I pay $27 for shipping (Especially being just over an hour away from their store) when it's offered for $7.95 otherwise? Profits aren't my problem, it's the business', but offering a discount just to make most of it back up with shipping is stupid. Not exactly "big savings" when you save less than the cost of even one of those mags. But hey bud, feel free to play devils advocate and throw your money away without questioning things.
    What you pointed out are valid personal reasons. For me the difference in flat rate vs standard rate in only $5. For others, it will be different. It could less than $5 or even more than $5. If I order one bulk special pmag my shipping is $12 but I save $50 on 6 pmags (vs getting them individually). If I order two bulk special pmag my shipping is $16 but I save $100 on 12 pmags (vs getting them individually). In your case, your shipping is $27 with gross saving of $50 for 6 pmags and $100 gross saving if you get 12 pmags by paying a bit more in shipping. You see you still save at least $23 for one bulk pmag and more if you get more. That savings maybe not enough for you and they maybe enough for others. Would you rather to pay full price then? But I know the answer is very personal to you and nothing wrong with that. That’s why the current deal is not for everyone and I am sure the business knew that and they will need to balance out between keeping their business and still gives savings to customers. You just said that their profits is not your problem and which is true. That’s why the business calculated their strategy to mitigate the fact that people don’t care about them getting profits and just care for their own personal savings. All of this is just to give you context and perspective why it is what it is. And hey, there are many stores selling pmags and also EE. Competition and varieties are healthy. Spend your money elsewhere you see it fit for your personal reasons. Hope that helps.

Reminding myself everyday, stop spending money on more firearm, stop, just stop...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast