Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BULK MAG SALE IS BACK! Magpul AR + AK Mags

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar

BULK MAG SALE IS BACK! Magpul AR + AK Mags

Hey guys,

Back by popular demand is our Bulk Mag Sale, featuring Magpul AR and AK mags to help you stock up your supply.

This sale will not last long, grab what you need now before we're sold out. Last bulk sale, these went by quick.

Cheers,
    Stanley and the gang

P.S We also have MAG540 QD sling swivels on sale for $19.99 each.

*6 PACK BULK MAGS* Magpul MAG571 PMAG M2 MOE Magazine, 5/30 rounds of 5.56 - SALE: $176.99, Reg. Price: $196.49
    *6 PACK BULK MAGS* Magpul MAG233 PMAG M3 Magazine, 5/40 rounds 5.56 (Black) - SALE: $209.99, Reg. Price: $245.99
    *5 PACK BULK MAGS* Magpul MAG572 PMAG 7.62x39mm Magazine, 5/30rd for AK/AKM MOE (Black) - SALE: $119.99, Reg. Price: $164.99
    *6 PACK BULK MAGS* Magpul MAG557 PMAG M3 5/30 Magazine for 5.56mm (Black) - SALE: $146.99, Reg Price: $181.89

Limited inventory. While supplies last.
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

Would you ever be getting any 5.56 AK type PMAGs?

No flat rate shipping on the mags? Cmon now

CGN Regular
    You guys should do a 5/20 AK Bulk Mag set and bundle it with the Type 81 AK Style Paddle Safety

Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    No flat rate shipping on the mags? Cmon now
    Lol mine came in a tiny little box. They can totally do flat rate but won't because they're probably making some extra cash on the shipping.

If you ordered 6 magazines normally from them it would absolutely be eligible for flat rate normally. Why the difference TNA?

CGN Regular
    I cant even check out on your site. Ill load up my cart, then when im at the final step it says my cart is empty lol. Ive made dozens of purchases from tna before, never experienced this before. Also would like the flat rate shipping on the mags, if its still available on other items really dont see why these dont get it lol.

Oh man. It is a tough crowd here. The business already offered special on mags and people is still asking for more. How much shipping anyway vs the flat rate? Seriously guys. They need to make certain profit margin to stay in business.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Oh man. It is a tough crowd here. The business already offered special on mags and people is still asking for more. How much shipping anyway vs the flat rate? Seriously guys. They need to make certain profit margin to stay in business.
    Calm down, the point is you can add mags to your cart manually and it gets the 7 dollar shipping option, but when you buy them together via this deal the option isnt there due to "bulk". Im buying them either way, simply pointing out something thats blatantly illogical, possibly a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by apexanimal View Post
    Calm down, the point is you can add mags to your cart manually and it gets the 7 dollar shipping option, but when you buy them together via this deal the option isnt there due to "bulk". Im buying them either way, simply pointing out something thats blatantly illogical, possibly a mistake.
    Oh I am calm. Chill out. I am just surprised with the moaning and complaining. I am curious what’s the difference in the shipping.

But, if there is a system problem, the best way probably just email, pm, or call them directly. Otherwise they won’t know.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Oh I am calm. Chill out. I am just surprised with the moaning and complaining. I am curious what’s the difference in the shipping.

But, if there is a system problem, the best way probably just email, pm, or call them directly. Otherwise they won’t know.
    I am chill, relax. See what i did there. Jk. Not looking to get into a thing here, literally just telling tna about what is either an issue, or doesn't make sense. They can cancel their cheap shipping option tomorrow and id still shop with them, theyre great, and im buying the mags either way as ive already said. In my experience they respond here extremely quickly, easiest for everyone.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast