Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Current Export Update

Current Export Update

February 17, 2022

Good morning, we would like to let everyone know that the current export is now being processed from our US location to our Canadian location. We are also processing the import from Canada to the US simultaneously.

As everyone knows there were some concerns at the border with the recent blockades. We were advised by CBP to delay the export as concerns were made about excessive delays and possible heightened security risks.

We have been informed this morning that the Coutts/Sweetgrass border is now flowing smoothly in both directions.

As a result, for the first time we are going to try and run both exports at the same time in the hopes of getting caught up with everyone's orders.

We would like to thank everyone for their penitence and understanding.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    When did purchases have to be made by to make ot for this current shipment coming across?
    Last edited by CanXB; 02-17-2022 at 02:22 PM.

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanXB View Post
    When did purchases have to be made by to make ot for this current shipment coming across?
    Prior to Jan 15th

CGN Regular
    Oh yay. I was wondering when the purchase might show up. Thanks for the updates! Very helpful.

Any update on when items will be shipped out?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    So I guess "post" Jan 15th, would be the end of March?
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

To my understanding the order has crossed the border, that means it is likely a day or so out of their location, and likely a few (business) days away from shipping.

But here none the less!

Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    So I guess "post" Jan 15th, would be the end of March?
    I placed an order on Jan 25th, and I received an email that my order arrived at the Canadian Facility yesterday. On Feb 7th, Irunguns reached out to settle the balance of the order (GST/shipping etc), I logged in and paid right away.

This is my third order with Irunguns, nothing but great things to say.

Best of luck.
    "Improvise, Adapt, Overcome"

The export has arrived in Canada and we have begun shipping everything out. Due to the unforeseen delays around the blockades we continued to process orders until such time we were advised by CBP that things had stabilized.

Unfortunately, we do not have an accurate date as to when we stopped processing orders before filing with Customs, so some of our customers will receive their orders ahead of schedule.

Please understand our phone access will be limited so we can focus on shipping out everyone's orders.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused some of you.

Thank you

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

When ordering off the .com website to canada what do I enter as the dealer name & address? Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast