Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: You'll freeze to death before you reach the second marker!

It is an industrial byproduct. Excessive levels have been shown to cause intoxication. Ingesting it into the lungs can cause death.

"The exercise will be good for US" suggests that she viewed it as a team sport.

And I also suspect the money she was looking to save wasn't going to be spent exclusively on her.

Are you new at this "wife" thing?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    I usually have a snow clearing service but my wife decided she wanted to save some money this year and not renew. "The exercise will be good for us", she says. I made it clear I wasn't going to lift a finger this season to clear snow, and I watched her shoveling through our Nest camera from the comfort of the bed.

Then she came in the house about halfway through, super pissed at *me* because it's all somehow my fault and *I* got stuck shoveling the rest of it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Auggie Doggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pubb View Post
    It is an industrial byproduct. Excessive levels have been shown to cause intoxication. Ingesting it into the lungs can cause death.
    It's found in large quantities in every polluted body of water in the world.

Auggie D.
    You CAN get blood from a stone...... IF you throw it hard enough.

It is a byproduct of combustion that is so pervasive that it can even be found everywhere from the bottom of the ocean and can be found in outer space.

Quote Originally Posted by Auggie Doggie View Post
    It's found in large quantities in every polluted body of water in the world.

Auggie D.

Quote Originally Posted by IronCanadian View Post
    I think this all might be my fault. I broke down this year and decided to buy a snow blower "just in case we get more snow than usual", sorry guys.
    I did the same thing. My favorite saying now is " picked a good year to buy a snowblower"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234