Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: new Wolverine web site

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    It works on my android. Changing the page view is OK to see 3 or more listings. It doesn't recognize my email for password reset so I guess I'll re-register. No biggie.
    Name:  Screenshot_20220222-073656_Chrome.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  41.8 KB
    Last edited by Chumlee Bumsnag; 02-22-2022 at 11:41 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mightyhunter View Post
    Yeah this, drives me nuts. To a point that I don't even want to go on it and this is one of the first places that I go to when I am looking for something. Please fix it or go back to the original web site.
    I miss the original website! Reset password link doesn't work for me either. Hope they get it ironed out. I do like the "in-stock" "out of stock" icons on the new site tho!!!
    |CCFR|

I had a scope all lined up to buy, but decided to wait a day. Then the website changed . Went back to find it and it no longer is even on the website, as well as another scope I was going to get as an alternative. Not sure if the inventory was not up to date before (seems like it was going to let me pay for it before), or they have not added all the inventory to the new site.
    Befriend an octopus - more shoulders to cry on and more hands to help you move

CGN Regular
    Take a breath and wipe your tears folks! It's less than a week old, it'll take time to get it running smoothly I'm sure.

Geeze, some of y'all should stick to your fax machines
    Understand that voting got us into this mess, do you really believe more voting will get us out? I await the day when the ballots will be cast in the streets, before the guillotine and the gallows; until then, nothing will truly change.

Hey Wolverine you folks may want to connect with your developer of the new site as it is struggling to load this morning, it does eventually load so does not appear to be a network or DNS issue. It's just quite slow and lots of hourglassing when navigating links within the website.

You may find this link of use when talking with your developer or content hosting provider in tracking down the issue. Looks as though your backend server may be under-resourced and potentially some inefficient code running as well.

https://pagespeed.web.dev/report?url...upplies.com%2F

I can't get on their website at all

Hope it will get better.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    It works for me just fine.

Seems to work fine at certain times of the day. Haven't seen my order ship yet from their first day online though. Wonder if they are still working out the kinks.

I actually prefer the new vs old

OMG it's even worse today. Worse than worse......Tell your developer about QA for Web development or change developer and web hosting company !! It took 3 minutes to load the welcome page, clicked on Shop and selected Handguns, 10 minutes later still no display.
    Guys it 's just impossible to shop on your web site !

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast