- Solely Outdoors
- The Shooting Edge
- Tiger Arms
- Tenda
- Reliable Gun
- Rangeview Sports

jVf5qfC.png

Last edited:
Does it break down like a regular over under? I like to dirtbike into spots for fly fishing. It's not that fun for me with a shorty pump action bouncing around on a sling with my backpack on. I would have more fun with a gun in the pack while traveling.

Does it break down like a regular over under? I like to dirtbike into spots for fly fishing. It's not that fun for me with a shorty pump action bouncing around on a sling with my backpack on. I would have more fun with a gun in the pack while traveling.

Pretty sure it does, itā€™s based out of a regular 206. Have you looked the Lazer Arms XT18? It could be good for you also.

Last edited:

100 percent it does

I can't wait till someone import sxs or over/under with functional ejector with barrel anywhere from 12 to 18inch barrel. Don't care about more or less length as long as the ejectors works and it's long enough to be breakable. 13inch LOP is a plus

Back
Top Bottom