Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Emergency Act and The Senate

Quote Originally Posted by PSYLNZ View Post
    Remember when the supposedly pro feminist Liberal caucus cheered, as Trudeau told them Wilson-Raybould and Philpott were being kicked out,.
    Oh I remember, it should have been the scandal to finish him. I always wondered what happened to these brave women. There was a time in my lifetime when liberal MP's wouldn't hesitate to cross the floor to the Tories, making your point of 2/3rds wont even consider us. Wilson-Raybould has said little after, a Justice minister! Her riding was close to mine so I paid as much attention as I could, but not much at all for a "truth teller". How big of pay out did they get to go away quietly. This scandal above all should have had an inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by PSYLNZ View Post
    I don't like to salt the wounds, but the CPC members who didn't vote Mackay in the last party election (the most likely candidate to win a federal election) essentially voted for Trudeau. As long the CPC fields candidates who can't win, Trudeau and the liberals will.
    Loved your post, had to add on, since 1930 only 3 conservative Pm's had majorities, Deifenbaker, Mulroney(had 2), and Harper, Canada does not like right wing conservatism *edited , the GTA does not like conservatism and thats who matter for majorities*
    They have to move to libertarianism and grass roots regional populism, Manning reformers, form right of center coalitions in parliament, we need the PQbloc, look provincially, 8 of 10 are conservative
    Last edited by Suchee; 02-25-2022 at 11:03 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789