Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Firearms Shipping update! UPS no longer accepting firearms

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzJr1 View Post
    But they still do ammunition to residences?
    It has to be a delivery to an address that's serviced by UPS directly, not handed off to one of their partners. UPS has a database with the postal codes that are and aren't eligible for ammunition deliveries.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

Quote Originally Posted by cmsl333 View Post
    I have serious concerns about CP shipping firearms. A restricted firearm was left at my door for hours the other day unattended. I had no idea it was delivered. No one knocked. No signature was given to release it. The tracking said out for delivery all day until the evening hours when it was updated delivered which caused me to check. It was just left at my door fully visible to the street. Does CP skip the required signature for anyone else?
    They have no clue what is inside. Package is treated as utility good.
    When signature is required, I have to go pick it up at a CP counter. But the only way is what you did, keep a close eye on the tracking.

UPS just left $800 of targets on my wet porch without bother to ring the bell…a truck and a car in the driveway..there is no way he could think there was nobody home….
    Last edited by Janeau; 02-23-2022 at 01:25 PM.

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzJr1 View Post
    But they still do ammunition to residences?
    We can still ship ammo, however guns and ammo must be placed on separate orders and cannot be combined in one order.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

Deep in the Darkest Bush there is ! and Kamloops
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Flaherty's View Post
    We can still ship ammo, however guns and ammo must be placed on separate orders and cannot be combined in one order.
    LOL Makes total sense ! THEY ?? don't want the thieves getting the gun and ammo all at the same time ! RJ
    INDIGENOUS JIM - Born and Raised in British Columbia and A Canadian !

The 284 WIN - is the Original Short Magnum !

Big Brown can kiss my $#%^& anyway...never a fan...arrogant business that gouged customers ...especially with international shipping.

And yes...this is a calculated attack on the firearms business and personal users...wont ever be stated as such...but it is corporate wokeness/lefty dogma....sma efrom ins companies...and almost certain the govt is pressuring shippers/ins companies etc on firearms matters related to business...importation/transport/storage/distributing down to retail....it is absolutley death by a thousand cuts....govt wont have to struggle with passing laws/taking heat...they will just make it so difficult for for firearms business to be conducted that most will bail

sad
    Husband/Father/Brother/Patriot/CDN Forces/Paramedic retired/Libertarian

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cmsl333 View Post
    I have serious concerns about CP shipping firearms. A restricted firearm was left at my door for hours the other day unattended. I had no idea it was delivered. No one knocked. No signature was given to release it. The tracking said out for delivery all day until the evening hours when it was updated delivered which caused me to check. It was just left at my door fully visible to the street. Does CP skip the required signature for anyone else?
    This happened where I live... someone bought something on a private sale from gunpost... the seller shipped it via CP and did not select signature option or proof of age. CP delivered it... someone was home however CP just left it on the front step without knocking, 5 feet away from the sidewalk in a less than ideal part of town. The item, a restricted firearm, a handgun, was stolen by a porch pirate within minutes. Still has yet to be recovered.

This UPS thing is crap... I fear that eventually (soon) we will be left with no option at all for FA delivery in this liberal cesspool of a country.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wallenstein's Avatar
    For ammo, get the Seller to ship to your closest UPS store. That still works, useful if you are remote.

I believe this is going to be the norm moving forward.... kinda like the US. We will have to pay stores to accept the shipment of firearms, almost like using a US FFL.
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

I work there. A couple came through yesterday from Tenda? They always come up on the scanner as signature plus government ID required. Its basically the only thing that the customer cannot request to be left on the step. Not sure what's up?
    Lloyd

If you can keep your head while those around you are loosing theirs, you may have misjudged the situation.

So does this mean we can use business names that are attached to our personal addresses? Or is it just to Firearms Business Licensed addresses?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast