Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Firearms Shipping update! UPS no longer accepting firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    Any bets on whether declaring that it is a firearm will increase or decrease the rate that firearms are stolen from the mail system.
    That's just it.

See my post above....
    People who beat their swords into plowshares wind up plowing for the people who kept their swords in the first place.

Proud member OFAH, DU, CSSA, and NFA

BANNED
    I’m thinking of starting a courier company that only ships firearms and ammo. Any ideas?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    The only courrier that seem to work are those providing services to Amazon…the others including CP are just crap, hit and misses.
    They want the work of Amazon so they behave or they will be kicked out…but no incentives to do it right for the others..
    In the past month I've had two Amazon deliveries dropped at my door, both without a doorbell ring, and neither package for me lol. I had to go drop both of them off at different neighbours.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggle View Post
    In the past month I've had two Amazon deliveries dropped at my door, both without a doorbell ring, and neither package for me lol. I had to go drop both of them off at different neighbours.
    “Diversity is our strength” said the communists!!

I have picked up numerous firearms without signing anything (signature was required) from my local gas station that is a package pickup point. On one hand I want to complain so that they require signature and don’t accidentally hand out my gun to someone by mistake in the future. But on the other hand I don’t want CP to stop shipping firearms.

CGN Regular
    This is an old post and it is wrong.

Old post... However shipping ammo is still a relevent issue to many. Canpar for example ships for ups in my area and will send back any ammo they recieve at the local distribution center.

I didn't see this tread earlier, though I'm a newbie but I just had a shotgun and ammo shipped from different vendors via UPS. The guns was delivered to the nearest pick up w/out issue but she didn't check my ID nor did I sign... Then they declined the ammo (couple days later) initially because of the weight, then because it's ammo. I was called and told to pick it up from the main warehouse!

CGN Regular
    They come to my door each and every time I have ordered from another vendor. Always sign, never dropped. Both firearms and ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by armeddodge View Post
    Canada post now requires written documentation that you are shipping a firearm. You must go to the site and print and sign a document

https://www.canadapost-postescanada..../firearms.page
    Don't think it affect business to customer tho. Only private sell to private. You need to make a business account annoying but I think it's free so not too bad.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast