Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supply Drop: New Fierce MAYHEM shotguns!!

Business Member plainSight Solutions's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    Can you be more specific ?
    Limited lifetime warranty (3-years at this time, not a no-fault, but if something mechanical fails, it will get addressed), Canadian warranty center (who has parts here in Canada), and the fact that John and Fierce USA stand behind their stuff. While that sounds vague, we have been Canada's largest Fierce dealer since day one. Throughout that time, we have seen new products developed, released, and dealt with Fierce on any issues that have arisen. While I cannot speak for other dealers who carry a few of their products and are not as invested/committed, we ensure than any issue is resolved to the customer's reasonable satisfaction, with the FULL support of Fierce USA and it's owner, John Mogle.

Omer Hrbinic
    Tell: 1 (250) 747-1621
    Cell: 1 (250) 991-1406
    www.PrecisionOptics.net
    PrecisionOptics@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    Doubt that. It's the case with almost every Turkish gun mfg with the exception of major manufacturers that are out sourcing to Turkish plants. Canuck, Girsan, Charles Daly, Churchill, even Huglu at times, the list goes on, pretty much a paper weight once something major goes as they almost never identical clones of whatever they are copying and parts almost never exist. This looks like a knock off of the Benelli SBE 3 but I doubt there is any part compatibility beyond chokes.
    Understandably skeptical, given the revolving door of cheap shotguns coming from there. The difference here is these are produced and marketed by a US manufacturer who is committed to it's products and customers, and offers the support to its established dealers, to ensure that the customer is supported.

Omer Hrbinic
    www.PrecisionOptics.net

Quote Originally Posted by stevelarry View Post
    Can hardly get support for Mossbergs, good luck with these rebranded Turkey guns
    Time will provide more data, but with roughly 2,500 of these out in the field in Canada and the US, the warranty rate has been below 2%, according to Fierce USA. Hopefully that remains.

Omer Hrbinic
    www.PrecisionOptics.net

Quote Originally Posted by plainSight Solutions View Post
    Limited lifetime warranty (3-years at this time, not a no-fault, but if something mechanical fails, it will get addressed), Canadian warranty center (who has parts here in Canada), and the fact that John and Fierce USA stand behind their stuff. While that sounds vague, we have been Canada's largest Fierce dealer since day one. Throughout that time, we have seen new products developed, released, and dealt with Fierce on any issues that have arisen. While I cannot speak for other dealers who carry a few of their products and are not as invested/committed, we ensure than any issue is resolved to the customer's reasonable satisfaction, with the FULL support of Fierce USA and it's owner, John Mogle.
    That's great but to be honest man, this is the first time I've even heard of the company and I spend a fair bit of time reading about the industry and talking to various folks within it. The fact that when you google Fierce firearms, the company has numerous 1 star reviews all saying that they have non-existant customer service, which really doesn't help. And you can't call something a limited lifetime warranty, when it only covers three years, that's just a limited 3 year warranty. And these shotguns aren't produced in the US, they are made in Turkey, you said so yourself. Canuck/O'Dell engineering with stars and stripes instead of a maple leaf? Hard pass dude. Really gotta get the price in line with other Turkish/No name brand offerings, cause $1k for a turkish clone is a steep price.

I admittedly fell for a turkish firearm once and will NEVER buy one again. I bought an canik tp9 SFX as it fit well, had an amazing trigger and truth be told, was a tack driver. I then went to put an optic on it and realized 1. they used helicoils instead of properly doing the job and 2. the helicoils were dinked. After filing a warranty claim and waiting a year I gave up on it and sold it at a loss.

Any company that uses helicoils instead of properly drilling and tapping isnt worth considering IMO. Turkish companies are fly by night and parts availability will be the same, despite any claims

Thanks for bringing in new products but for the price, I would rather go with something made in the US.
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12