Thread: Reliable Gun discount code/free shipping?

Reliable Gun discount code/free shipping?

Was wondering if anyone knew of a code to get free shipping. Looking to order $110 subtotal worth of stuff but the shipping is astronomical. Wanting a magpul grip that’s out of stock most places, and two belts but not wanting to pay $40+ for shipping. Any help is appreciated!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Discount code?lol Why wouldn't you just call/email them directly, & ask what are your options?

P.S *Edit: You could always install 'Honey'
    Last edited by Johnyy; 02-25-2022 at 03:28 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Shipping has gotten expensive lately - hard to ship anything for under $30. They probably would lose money on the sale if they covered shipping for you on a $110 order.

That said, it never hurts to ask...
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

You are dreaming awake..

I feel your pain on those high shipping costs. Sometimes it's a deal-breaker. I've had luck finding free shipping codes by checking the store's social media and looking for them here: https://www.firstordercode.com/shipping. Also, keep an eye out for special promotions. I hope you snag that Magpul grip without breaking the bank!
    Last edited by Mettysander; 09-28-2023 at 06:02 AM.