SKS Mag adapters available now!

I bought mine last summer and had it installed by Dave. I really enjoy mine and highly recommend it. One minor comment: I am unable to load a fully-loaded 10-round mag on a closed bolt. I've been loading the gun on an open bolt just fine, but is there a solution to this?

The springs are very tight in some XCR mags, sometimes you can leave it loaded up for a while to soften the spring, or cut a coil off the spring. Or just load on an open bolt...

I just ordered one, will look at installing myself, if I decide not to do myself, are you open on Saturday the 19th. Coming down for Chilliwack show could drop off for install.

I just ordered one, will look at installing myself, if I decide not to do myself, are you open on Saturday the 19th. Coming down for Chilliwack show could drop off for install.

Sure, drop it by the store 11-5 Sat, 11-3 Sun. 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC

You bet, thats what we do here! We are running about 3 weeks behind right now. Ship us your SKS & we will convert it and set everything up for you, $250 labour & machining.

Scope mount is discontinued, anyone can legally shorten a barrel to 18.6", but finishing it with a proper crown is everything!

We will be doing the next run shortly, click the waitlist button HERE and you will be notified as soon as they are available, Just like all our other products....

We will be doing the next run shortly, click the waitlist button HERE and you will be notified as soon as they are available, Just like all our other products....

Already joined the waitlist, and thank you for doing another run and making such fantastic products for sks owners. Not to rush, I know you guys are busy, but is there an eta? Are we looking at weeks, months?

Back
Top Bottom