Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 07/14 $899 KRISS VECTOR SBR G2 c.22 LR 8 INCH BBL

Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post
    awful the only reason to take the .22 version is to have decent capacity mag...
    For some having a nice short barrel that doesn't look goofy on smg style firearm is a good reason to own one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post
    awful the only reason to take the .22 version is to have decent capacity mag...
    I like the 10 round pistol mags I have a bunch of them and they're good for performing tactical reloads.

I've owned high capacity 22lr mags and they're generally just problems...causing jams with certain rifles when firing too fast and you end up just pissing away ammo that does fire in succession..and what exactly are you shooting at by the 23rd shot anyway. High capacity 22lr mags usually use banana shaped mags too, which sort of look ridiculous on most 22lr rifles.

I'm not going to discount the fact that I wish my 30 round Kriss mags weren't pinned, but I would still use the 10 round one as well.
    Having 10 round pistol style magazines is definitely not going to keep me away from investing in the platform and experiencing a unique quality made firearm like this. Especially with an 8in barrel now!
    Last edited by EL34/6L6; 03-08-2022 at 12:09 AM.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

new shippment

Solely Outdoors
    www.solelyoutdoors.com
    44 Riviera Dr L3R 5M1 Markham, ON
    store@solelyoutdoors.com
    905-882-9629

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12