Citadel Levtac-92 rifles in stock

would the ,454 casull also shoot .45 colt?

My 20" barreled Puma M92 in 454 Casull does.

I had Peter at Rusty Wood Trading company give it an action job it feeds everything from 200gr 45 Colt round nose cast to 405gr 454 Casull WLNGC's without missing a beat.

I need that front scope rail though eyes don't see iron sights like they used to.

For attention

I wish that was true! That would sound way cooler than I was cooking bacon without socks on...

Just don't cook bacon without underwear on!

But on a less serious note- what is the finis and receiver/bbl material comprised of? And the shortest barrel length in .44? I've been wanting a compact .44 for a long time that won't rust so quickly in B.C. since we tend to spend half our time under water and/or mud...

Just don't cook bacon without underwear on!

But on a less serious note- what is the finis and receiver/bbl material comprised of? And the shortest barrel length in .44? I've been wanting a compact .44 for a long time that won't rust so quickly in B.C. since we tend to spend half our time under water and/or mud...

Any really short barrels possible? In any caliber?

My 20" barreled Puma M92 in 454 Casull does.

I had Peter at Rusty Wood Trading company give it an action job it feeds everything from 200gr 45 Colt round nose cast to 405gr 454 Casull WLNGC's without missing a beat.

I need that front scope rail though eyes don't see iron sights like they used to.

The .44 give a bit of a kicking to the shoulder. How’s the .454?

And how would you be better off with a "traditional" style one? They are functionally identical...

i5BgfWX.png

Speed, looking at it from a shooting competition point of view, cycling time is faster with the "traditional" style. Your 'lever' hand has to travel further operating the 'big loop' lever on the "tactical" version.

The .44 give a bit of a kicking to the shoulder. How’s the .454?

The Rossi in .454C has a soft rubber butt pad as opposed to the steel butt plate on the .44Mag.
It's not uncomfortable but everyone's different. I don't notice the .44Mag recoil at all and find the .454C good to go as well.

Any tips on where to find muzzle devices in .578x28 for the .44? Really just looking to control a bit of flash in low light (of course, recoil mitigation is always a plus).

Do you know what the finish is on these rifles?

And are the barrels 16.5" or 18" like I'm seeing on the US sites?

Do you also know if the .454 casull version will have the oversized screw-in mag tube like the Rossi M92 does?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom