Thread: Food price increase.

Quote Originally Posted by jg007 View Post
    You're kidding right?
    No I wasn't. Thx for the help...
    Dump the Turd 2024!!! Vote for Pierre!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rascal1 View Post
    No I wasn't. Thx for the help...
    clic on the picture, this is how most retailer make the link to their product in this forum

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    From what I'm seeing on YouTube this company is very mediocre. Everything is very soupy and not very good tasting.
    That happens when either to much water is added, people do not wait long enough for it to rehydrate, or they do not heat the water up enough. Boiling hot water in the right amount for 10 mins covered and its not a problem anymore. Brands such as Mountain House is a better tasting brand (short camping trips I bring mostly MH), however it costs much more than Readywise per calorie.

CGN Regular
    Dont know why people need to chime in negative remarks about a product. Rw is good and ive got no complaints for taste. As mentioned it is less than many others and i have accumulated from frontier at various promotions. Thanks to frontier for the heads up on prices. The hyperinflation rocket has taken off so buckle up
    "My idea of gun control is keeping guns from bad people." - captain obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    That happens when either to much water is added, people do not wait long enough for it to rehydrate, or they do not heat the water up enough. Boiling hot water in the right amount for 10 mins covered and its not a problem anymore. Brands such as Mountain House is a better tasting brand (short camping trips I bring mostly MH), however it costs much more than Readywise per calorie.
    I'm going off of a YouTube video that followed the instructions for both the MH and RW.

Maybe they were sponsored by MH though but it seemed pretty unbiased and the results were pretty obvious.

RW is definitely a lot cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster504 View Post
    Dont know why people need to chime in negative remarks about a product. Rw is good and ive got no complaints for taste. As mentioned it is less than many others and i have accumulated from frontier at various promotions. Thanks to frontier for the heads up on prices. The hyperinflation rocket has taken off so buckle up
    Because someone asked if anyone had tried it and considering I had just watched a few YouTube videos because I myself was interested I "chimed in".

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    New prices are posted online now. Prices will are based on our replacement costs blended the price with some of the old stock still have. This means that our prices will keep creeping up. Shipping cost could very well double in the next 4 weeks when our new stock ships (Another $10 per bucket increase on its own). Canada post shipping has gone up due to fuel surcharges. At this point prices are only going up on everything.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    Because someone asked if anyone had tried it and considering I had just watched a few YouTube videos because I myself was interested I "chimed in".
    Watched it on youtube...got it.
    "My idea of gun control is keeping guns from bad people." - captain obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster504 View Post
    Watched it on youtube...got it.
    Yeah. Exactly as he said in his post. Bold added by me. The guy looked into what would be a several hundred dollar purchase with expensive shipping for something that he would rely on in an emergency. The guy selling the stuff said that there are brands that he himself uses that taste better but cost a lot more. Give your head a shake.

Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    From what I'm seeing on YouTube this company is very mediocre. Everything is very soupy and not very good tasting.

Quote Originally Posted by biologic View Post
    clic on the picture, this is how most retailer make the link to their product in this forum
    Ya thx. I eventually found it by clicking on the photo as you suggested. Cheers..
    Dump the Turd 2024!!! Vote for Pierre!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast