Thread: Fantastic experience

CGN Regular

Fantastic experience

Hi CGS,

I wanted to say how much I appreciated dealing with you last week. I made a somewhat large purchase and it was a breeze from start to finish. The entire process took 60 seconds, and I received my item in 4 days. The packing slip even had a note written telling me to enjoy my new item! (Somewhere there has great penmanship!)

In the last few years I've had very mixed experiences with other dealers (having to call in to check out items, system saying they can't ship to my postal code - the key is to eliminate the space, getting a call after I purchase to tell me the items were actually a different price than what it showed on the site and I would have to make up the difference, having to call because an order showed "processing" for 10 days... et. al.)

You were the best experience by far! In the last number of years many dealers and LGS' have adopted a you're-lucky-we-have-anything-to-sell-you-at-all-you-should-thank-us-for-the-privilege customer service culture (looking at you Ellwood Epps), but Canada's Gun Store is a breath of fresh air.

A+

Business Member CANADAS GUN STORE's Avatar
    Thanks for the feedback!!! This is music to our ears!

A happy customer is a repeat customer. Our primary focus here at the store is of course putting the customer first. We are very happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience and we hope to assist you in the future.

Have a great week!!

Same here. Placed my first order with you guys and it was shipped quickly and efficiently.
    You’ve got another happy customer here!

Business Member CANADAS GUN STORE's Avatar
    Great to hear Tommycanada!!! Thanks for the shout-out!