Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Weatherby is supporting kids in Ukraine

BANNED
    Yeah, I’m not going to support companies who virtue-signal to the woke mob and the globohomo communists about a crisis they know nothing about. Sick really.

No Profit River might be a suitable name change and let it be a lesson to them.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    This fundraiser seems to be going well. Many thanks!

Please note we are not getting involved in the politics of the war. This fundraiser is to help the children of Ukraine who have been affect greatly by this invasion. We had one customer email a note , upset with us ; "you don't speak up for Canadian born unvaxxed children who want to see their grand parents overseas". Let's keep this what it is, a fundraiser by Weatherby to help children affected by this war.
    You proclaimed that you received a standing ovation by the communist globohomo parliament for your “efforts”. That is like satan giving you his approval. You are doing this as a virtue-signal for your own business interests. If you wanted to help Ukrainian children, that’s fine but you should have kept it private instead of making it an act of vanity to drive up sales. We have more than enough problems here at home to worry about, if you really cared about helping you would focus on the Bolshevik communist tyranny here at home masking children and forcing injections into them, which is just the tip of the iceberg of what they are up to. We are at war here as well, and we are deep into it. The Russia/Ukraine conflict is just a distraction from that.

CGN Regular
    Actions speak louder than words.
    Before you criticize tell us what YOU have DONE to help just like Prophet River did in their first post.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeptag View Post
    Actions speak louder than words.
    Before you criticize tell us what YOU have DONE to help just like Prophet River did in their first post.
    I’ve already explained my position and what they are doing isn’t helping anyone but them, they know this but will not admit it.

CGN Regular
    I don't get it. Does all the revenue from the draw get donated? Doesn't say anything about that.

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevelarry View Post
    I don't get it. Does all the revenue from the draw get donated? Doesn't say anything about that.
    yes, it all gets donated, by Weatherby, to benefit kids affected by the war.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    yes, it all gets donated, by Weatherby, to benefit kids affected by the war.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Westward1 View Post
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    so it would seem...
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Hats Off to Prophet River & Weatherby. I am a huge fan of both.

I always love how people think that they know what's best for everyone and every situation including telling one of the best firearms retailers in Canada how to run THIER business. If more people did what they wanted without fearing the repercussions of internet keyboard warriors who like to use all the buzzwords of the day, the world would be a better place. Even if a 1/4 or 1/90 makes it to 100 kids or one kid then it is a noble cause.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by catheginty View Post
    The cause for this act seems veritable, but if you dig deeper: support children of war by selling weapons?
    Weapons can prevent war, they cannot wage war.

I hope the proceeds from this find its way to the people in need.
    I hope this conflict also brings light to the global paradigm we face as the "free world."
    I hope western hypocrisy is abolished and next time NATO decides to colonize a free economy under the WEF banner, someone crowd funds the victims.
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234