Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Weatherby is supporting kids in Ukraine

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar

Weatherby is supporting kids in Ukraine

According to our Canadian Weatherby rep, this got a standing ovation when presented to parliament this past Friday.

Name:  weatherbyad.JPG
Views: 1859
Size:  49.5 KB

https://www.facebook.com/CSAAAOffici...52371953828579

EDIT: We want to do more to help with this cause; so, we are going to purchase a bunch of stickers/entries on behalf of our customers who have recently bough Weatherby firearms and ammunition from us. If one of these happens to be the winner, we will notify our lucky customer and get the rifle to them. So, if you have recently purchased a Weatherby firearm from us, you will automatically have a chance to win. This will include people with orders up to March 7.
    Last edited by Prophet River; 03-08-2022 at 03:25 PM.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

This is super cool. I am getting one for sure.

Also the CSAAA looks cool. Maybe I should join as digital content producers and offer photography services.

Either way nice to see the firearms community supporting.
    I shoot wrong handed.... Sue Me! (Lefties Unite)
    I like to take photos of Firearm Related Stuff, Wildlife and Landscapes.
    Forever dreaming of a Blaser R8 - The ultimate switch-barrel rifle.

https://bandrphotography.ca/

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    I'll be the a$$hat in the room... (made small because I don't want to take away from the donation)

A standing ovation in Parliament in regards to the CSAAA and a firearm? Parliament is still looking like the backstabbing, contradictory, ignorant [insert profanity here] group they are, giving a standing ovation to this AND giving standing ovations when bills are passed that violate gun owners and treat them like garbage.

Anyways, I'm off to buy five stickers and see if I can win a left hand model as a gift to an old retired person I know...
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    I'll be the a$$hat in the room... (made small because I don't want to take away from the donation)

A standing ovation in Parliament in regards to the CSAAA and a firearm? Parliament is still looking like the backstabbing, contradictory, ignorant [insert profanity here] group they are, giving a standing ovation to this AND giving standing ovations when bills are passed that violate gun owners and treat them like garbage.

Anyways, I'm off to buy five stickers and see if I can win a left hand model as a gift to an old retired person I know...
    I want a left hand as well :D
    I shoot wrong handed.... Sue Me! (Lefties Unite)
    I like to take photos of Firearm Related Stuff, Wildlife and Landscapes.
    Forever dreaming of a Blaser R8 - The ultimate switch-barrel rifle.

https://bandrphotography.ca/

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    We want to do more to help with this cause; so, we are going to purchase a bunch of stickers/entries on behalf of our customers who have recently bough Weatherby firearms and ammunition from us. If one of these happens to be the winner, we will notify our lucky customer and get the rifle to them. So, if you have recently purchased a Weatherby firearm from us, you will automatically have a chance to win. This will include people with orders up to March 7.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Sticker bought,Thanks for shareing!

CGN Regular
    Good on you Prophet River for the donations, Weatherby and CSAAA for doing the right thing!
    I bought tickets for me and my sons.
    The Facebook link did not work for me, probably Facebook punishing the wrong people as they seem to enjoy doing.
    This link worked for me:
    https://www.csaaa.org/product/suppor...n-kids-sweeps/

Done. If I win, I'll donate the rifle too.
    WOW! is that FULLY SEMI AUTOMATIC!

Great work. I'm really proud of our community. Those poor people need all the help they can get. My heart and prayers are there for all.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mikeyb's Avatar
    Oh, I'm in! Love this, parliament can go to hell but Weatherby and CSAAA supporting children whose lives are affected by this conflict is A+++ in my books. Bought a few of these and if I don't win, I'll just buy a new Weatherby from Prophet River.
    Mikey B

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast