Thread: Exceptional service from Black Box Customs

Exceptional service from Black Box Customs

I had 3 stainless rifles done in burnt bronze cerakote by Black Box Customs. I am beyond pleased with the result. They were able to do the stainless BLR apart and back together with the correct timing. They were also in constant communication so I knew where they were at in the project. It took a little longer than planned due to them having to redo the BLR as the new finish got a scratch during reassembly and had to be recoated, something that they communicated to me without prompting. They told me nothing leaves the shop unless it's 100% perfect, which I definitely believe. They also readjusted one of the sights on the sako 85. Apparently it was on wrong. They took the time to figure out what scope I was using to make sure everything would work together.

I would recommend them without hesitation if you are thinking of getting something cerakoted.

A pic (clearly not as nice as the photos they take):
    Name:  IMG_20220310_113824_edit_312361428878378.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  82.0 KB

Business Member Black Box Customs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_meltdown View Post
    I had 3 stainless rifles done in burnt bronze cerakote by Black Box Customs. I am beyond pleased with the result. They were able to do the stainless BLR apart and back together with the correct timing. They were also in constant communication so I knew where they were at in the project. It took a little longer than planned due to them having to redo the BLR as the new finish got a scratch during reassembly and had to be recoated, something that they communicated to me without prompting. They told me nothing leaves the shop unless it's 100% perfect, which I definitely believe.

A pic (clearly not as nice as the photos they take):
    Name:  IMG_20220310_113824_edit_312361428878378.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  82.0 KB
    Thanks for the feedback and kind words. Also thanks for working with us to get your project the way you wanted. Hopefully you'll think of us for your next project! Cheers!

Milling | Stippling | Cerakote Certified | Firearms Retail | Part Retail | Parts Manufacturing
    www.BlackBoxCustoms.com
    sales@blackboxcustoms.com
    Phone: (403) 470-8802

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8
    SHOWROOM: M-F 9-7 / SAT 10-5