Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My dog does not like his new kibble

My dog does not like his new kibble

Poor little guy is disappointed that this kibble is made of lead. I guess I’ll have to find another use for it.

First time buying from Budget Shooter so I wanted to give a review of my experience.

Henry had awesome selection for what I wanted and even better prices. Their website is so much easier to navigate compared to some other sites. The shipping price was completely fair given the 15 lbs that was being sent across the country. Super quick handling and response after my order was placed.

I look forward to buying from Budget shooter supply soon. Already eying a couple items.

Thanks Henry!

Hey, I had friends with a similar issue with a German pointer and advised they switch to feeding their dog raw meat! It worked out amazingly for them moving from kibble and they noticed overall improvements for their dog as well.

This comes from my own experience with my Austrian Sheppard. Raw chicken ground up with cartilage and all and I add blueberry, butternut squash or carrots depending on what’s available. Depending on where you can find it it’s almost the same as a large bag of high end kibble and my dog is always amped for breakfast and dinner. Some pro’s listed below!

- really small poops that disintegrate within a day or two (just leftover calcium)
    - coat is really healthy and shiny and sheds slightly less than before
    - less crazy energy and is usually mellow after eating from digestion
    - can be kept frozen for as long as you need and even fed to them frozen if your dogs big enough.

Honestly many others to list but those are some big ones. Only con is that you have to prepare the meals with quite a bit more effort than ready to go kibble. But your dog will appreciate it.

Meat, meat, meat, meat, Meat wonderful meat.
    Umm? don't they eat meat?
    and bones.
    Cheers lol
    "Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast" Ace Rimmer

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinhealey View Post
    Hey, I had friends with a similar issue with a German pointer and advised they switch to feeding their dog raw meat! It worked out amazingly for them moving from kibble and they noticed overall improvements for their dog as well.

This comes from my own experience with my Austrian Sheppard. Raw chicken ground up with cartilage and all and I add blueberry, butternut squash or carrots depending on what’s available. Depending on where you can find it it’s almost the same as a large bag of high end kibble and my dog is always amped for breakfast and dinner. Some pro’s listed below!

- really small poops that disintegrate within a day or two (just leftover calcium)
    - can be kept frozen for as long as you need and even fed to them frozen if your dogs big enough.

Honestly many others to list but those are some big ones. Only con is that you have to prepare the meals with quite a bit more effort than ready to go kibble. But your dog will appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 270WSMXBolt View Post
    Meat, meat, meat, meat, Meat wonderful meat.
    Umm? don't they eat meat?
    and bones.
    Cheers lol
    it seems you guys didn't read the original post

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinhealey View Post

been feeding my 5 year old staffy raw meat since a pup, she is the only one of 4 staffies I fed this way, she is by far the healthiest dog ive ever had
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Just so you know, my dog wont eat that same kibble either lol
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

CGN frequent flyer stripperclipper's Avatar
    This might be the worst thread or the best thread.
    Also known as "Dewey Cox" on other forums.

I vote best thread. My dog is allergic to that type of kibble

CGN frequent flyer stripperclipper's Avatar
    I do feed that kibble to coyotes.
    Also known as "Dewey Cox" on other forums.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stripperclipper View Post
    This might be the worst thread or the best thread.
    Gonna be a really good test to see who actually reads the first post... lol
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast