CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crusader 9 Unboxing video

crusader 9 is a real beast and I'm looking forward to getting it in my hands! By the way, love this type of unboxing video and I really want to do something similar. Though I'm good at arms, I have no idea how to edit a video like that.)

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    Not hard to figure out who made it from the horrible aesthetics.
    Jard?
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Regular
    Hey, I think it looks cool in an ugly kind of way. Sort of like that chick you have over to fool around with but you don't take her to the family picnic or whatever. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Petereson View Post
    crusader 9 is a real beast and I'm looking forward to getting it in my hands! By the way, love this type of unboxing video and I really want to do something similar. Though I'm good at arms, I have no idea how to edit a video like that.)
    Yeah, totally agree about the crusader 9 though it's really ugly, an ugly beast. In my opinion, unboxing videos and the cooking process ones are simply the most satisfying to watch. That's why I understand your willing to film one. And dude, don't be afraid of recording and editing a video. You should do that with pleasure, as your hobby you like. If you can't find suitable software for your purpose, try the best free video editing software I discovered recently called Fastreel. If you find another online video editor, use it, think about the advantages and disadvantages, because only with experience you will understand which editor suits you.
    Last edited by DenisDinkledj; 04-04-2022 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    I suspect this also has less to do with sales tactics and more to do with Spectre Ltd. wanting to do things on their own when it came to distributing their own labour of love as Crusader. They can work on the project independently of their co-sponsor of the MCR. The community has stated they would like premium firearms in addition to less expensive ones. Their MCR distribution partner was not interested in making a premium 180 rifle, so Spectre Ltd decided to make and distribute it on their own as Crusader Arms. If the MCR's co-sponsor had been willing to sponsor a premium 180 based firearm, we might have seen Crusader MCR uppers. As it is, I can understand Crusader Arms/ Spectre Ltd wanting to make the Crusader firearms purely their own thing.
    Agreed. Looks like a solid, functional gun, and the simple modular design works. They take a beating in the "Code of Arms" demo videos, and run with all kinds of mags and ammo. The upgraded model adds some different furniture and trigger. It's like having two guns in one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    They desperately need a Version 2...that thing needs a diet and better looking handguard running out closer to the end of the barrel w/ no angled cut.
    “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” G. Michael Hopf

Yes, aesthetics are highly subjective. Unless it somehow interferes with function to severe detriment, I can live with it the way it looks. I actually like the shape in profile. Takes about a minute to change the uppers, with some practise, if you have both the 9mm and 5.56N. There are some demo videos out there, and it does seem to function very well, based on them. The 8.7lb weight stripped might be a cause for concern for lightweight shooters, but the guns in the videos seem very robust, possibly as a result of the extra weight. Reliability is also nice, if it means adding a little bit of aluminum here, or stainless steel there. I'd love to see one in the flesh.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer remyltr's Avatar
    Looks like a Turkish shotgun pretending to be something else
    typical British wankers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    $1200 plus tax and you need to add your own parts to finish it.

The unfinished look reminded me of the fightlite "raider" for some reason.... food for thought.

Last edited by Can-down; 08-05-2022 at 01:55 AM.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

GSG MP40 .22lr Mags for sale
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2282163-gsg-mp40-22lr-magazines

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    $1200 plus tax and you need to add your own parts to finish it.

The unfinished look reminded me of the fightlite "raider" for some reason.... food for thought.

Fightlite raider looks like my kinda ugly!
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast