TSE.Chet

Business Rep
Business Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just Received a shipment of these,
Link Below!

E5D8F900-D43E-4259-82E6-DF040D681EAF.jpg

Link to Canuck Operators: https://www.theshootingedge.com/custom/firearms-centrefire-shotguns/brand/CANUCK

Attachments

• E5D8F900-D43E-4259-82E6-DF040D681EAF.jpg
    E5D8F900-D43E-4259-82E6-DF040D681EAF.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 6,523
This iteration looks like a much closer copy of the Benelli M4.
If the gun on the bottom is "Tan" then why does is look gold in the photo?

I'm asking myself the same question ;)

The stock appears to be the twist and pull type like the Benelli, and the mag tube has deeper cut machined-out "rings" near the muzzle.
Front site may also have been upgraded. Rear as well but can't tell for sure. As for the internals, not certain of any changes. Trigger guard/group also appears to be less... Turkish looking.

Last edited:
From TSE web page.

The Canuck Operator just got better- with the Canuck Operator Elite.

This semi auto shotgun is a well-built clone of one of the Benelli M4, arguably the most popular semi-automatic shotgun in the world.

The Elite model includes an upgraded rear sight, color matched mag tube- complete with M4 style crimping, softer recoil pad, and a significantly smoother operating action.

Calibre: 12 Gauge
Chamber: 3"
Barrel: 18.6" Chrome Lined
Capacity: 5 plus 1
Chokes: F,M,C
Rear Sight: Ghost Ring, Picatinny Top Rail
Buttstock: Adjustable
Grip: Synthetic Pistol

so im guessing its not worth selling my OG tan one and upgrading
I wonder if there will be a comparison video
mine shoots high brass everything very well, also does well in the cold
only had it 2 years now , so hopefully it lasts.

A visual comparison:

Snip-Image.jpg

Looks like the takedown pin presses in from the right (correct for an M4) side on the elite as opposed to the left side as it does on the standard operator. Can anyone confirm. On a side note, that pin keeps walking out on my standard operator.

I have one of these and got to compare it to my friend's genuine M4. They are practically indistinguishable visually, but feel different in your hands. Beneli feels better. They shoot the same, I noticed no difference.

Nobody have proven ever that the Benelli is better. Better mean last longer, shoot longer without breakage.
Maybe it’s time for a shooting torture test to settle that.

Well, I'm pretty sure the militaries do testing before selecting a firearm. There is a reason why the US Marines and various other military units worldwide selected the M4. But go ahead, run someone your own tests.

Back
Top Bottom