Thread: Equipment Exchange

Equipment Exchange

Hey everyone,

I managed to get access to the equipment exchange section with no problems (thanks, whoever authorized me!), but I'm wondering what the accepted method of responding to ads is. PM? Email? I didn't see any posts in the threads from interested buyers, which seemed a little odd. Any input?

Thanks!

Colin

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 308BAR's Avatar
    PM only.
    F-Class Community Channel on Youtube
    Member of CCFR and CSSA

You can't access the thread or add comments. If you want to ask a question or say "i'll take it" just send a PM like 308BAR mentioned.
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jackrabbit000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Avro_Canuck View Post
    Hey everyone,

I managed to get access to the equipment exchange section with no problems (thanks, whoever authorized me!), but I'm wondering what the accepted method of responding to ads is. PM? Email? I didn't see any posts in the threads from interested buyers, which seemed a little odd. Any input?

Thanks!

Colin

How do you know if they give you authorization to access the Equipment Exchange?

Cool. Thanks everyone!

Jackrabbit000, it's under your User CP. Click the "Group Memberships" button under miscellaneous. When they authorize you, it shows up as a group that you're part of.

~Colin

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jackrabbit000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Avro_Canuck View Post
    Cool. Thanks everyone!

Jackrabbit000, it's under your User CP. Click the "Group Memberships" button under miscellaneous. When they authorize you, it shows up as a group that you're part of.

~Colin

Thanks Colin