Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: OIC: Amnesty extends to October 30, 2023

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Do people here think and expect that Liberal is going to win? Honest question.

All things considered I personally can see that Liberal will be ousted in the next election. Thoughts?
    Have you seen Trudeau's beautiful hair? If he won last time (which I thought impossible) there is nothing stopping him.
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

Pierre Poliver will annihilate them
    DD MK18, Walther PPQ M2- I "sold" all my other guns.

All things considered I personally can see that Liberal will be ousted in the next election. Thoughts?
    I think a liberal win remains possible thanks to a certain region of canada
    pandering to paranoia produces pointless prosecutions of people

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex99999 View Post
    Pierre Poliver will annihilate them
    Yes we need to make sure he gets in as conservative leader

What a surprise. Moron gov at best

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSyd View Post
    Interesting that the bank of Canada gets to use firearms to protect their assets.
    Yes very funny how a gun manufactured to kill the most amount of people in 1 short succession is now ok to "protect Canada's money"
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Regular
    Not if the CP continues to be divided and shooting itself in ... And then there's the nap voter's who think the non leader is doing such a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Yes very funny how a gun manufactured to kill the most amount of people in 1 short succession is now ok to "protect Canada's money"
    Or to be kept in every police car the OPP has, for public safety....

You're asking the wrong question. Do people here really think the Conservatives can win? The Liberals are only winning by default right now because the right wing vote is getting more and more split.

The vast majority of Canada wants a party that is centrist and Erin O'Toole was just voted out for not being conservative enough for the CPC brass. Steven Harper did a great job of having certain MP's that appeased the more Conservative people, while whipping anyone that got too extreme for the unwashed masses. He kept on that line and was able to hold things together.

Personally, If I was in charge of the CPC I'd be looking at bringing in a female leader. Not only would you instantly bring in people that would vote for her just because she is female, but it would help dismiss some of the criticism that the CPC is only for grumpy old men. The only problem is some of the grumpy old men that were previously CPC voters might go towards the Peoples party and prop up Junior without even voting for him.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar

I thought that the last two elections and look at where we are.