Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rossi Lever Actions back in stock

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gyppo View Post
    Do you know if Rossi is still making the 16" stainless .454 version? It's not on their site (only the 20") but it's still on some gun store sites as "out of stock", for years now. I would put my name down for one if they were eventually coming.
    It's what i'm waiting for.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Evogun View Post

When Gray Laminate?
    That looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by gyppo View Post
    Do you know if Rossi is still making the 16" stainless .454 version? It's not on their site (only the 20") but it's still on some gun store sites as "out of stock", for years now. I would put my name down for one if they were eventually coming.
    16" is discontinued as relayed by the distributor. I have a deposit down for a 20" that has been ongoing for the better part of a year now. Expected price is not great but it's not getting cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    16" is discontinued as relayed by the distributor. I have a deposit down for a 20" that has been ongoing for the better part of a year now. Expected price is not great but it's not getting cheaper.
    Get in line for that.454, eh…

Just kidding, there’s more than a few of us waiting and hoping. I almost sprung for the .44 Mag version but decided to hold out for the real deal…
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”

Quote Originally Posted by bush1 View Post
    Get in line for that.454, eh…

Just kidding, there’s more than a few of us waiting and hoping. I almost sprung for the .44 Mag version but decided to hold out for the real deal…
    I already have a CBC made .357. These guns are very well made and worth the money IMO. Get what you can while you can!

I would love to have one in 454, It would copliment My Judge and Henry 45 colt very well.

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    I already have a CBC made .357. These guns are very well made and worth the money IMO. Get what you can while you can!
    Totally, way better than the old Amadeo Rossi or Taurus made, they worth every single penny
    You're out!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123