Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Surplus Mauser M48s in stock! $749.95

CGN Regular
    I’m disappointed because when I read the title I was thinking of 39c per litre gasoline, $99 SKS, and crates of ammo for $5. When you didn’t read my mind and fulfill my fantasy, I got disappointed with you guys.

Just kidding. I would love it if you had a time machine though!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    Now your going to say to me, "But .303.........you showed us pictures of K98s!?!?! These are YUGO M48s!!" That is correct, the K98s are separate from these absolute B-E-A-U-TEEs.. Im not kidding you there are some gorgeous rifles in these crates its crazy, best part is they are not insanely expensive!

$749.95 plus shipping and tax! BUY HERE!

These are surplus firearms, as such the conditions may vary from piece-to-piece. We have observed that **SOME** have matching numbers, however this cannot be guaranteed for all. Also, some units may be missing small non-critical parts such as cleaning rods, or sight hoods if they are relevant. Due to the nature and volume of this type of product and time constraints, there will be absolutely no hand picking or special select available. Almost all units have been in superb condition with no apparent defects or damage.

The K98s I'm keeping behind for a little while, might look at bubba"ing a few of them, who knows..... You have to keep an eye out for them later!

I know it's your business/your policy but it would be nice if you did have a higher grade/hand select option. I would gladly pay $50 or so extra to be able to know I'll receive a rifle with the cleaning rod, sight hood, decent metal/wood finish. Hoping this might be the case when you list the K98's.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Those look like the stamped 48A's
    no handpicking..............no purchase........... easy as that.

Gonna leave this here, free for whomever needs one. Cry quietly, not all whining needs to be outloud.

Quote Originally Posted by Abramshunter View Post
    I know it's your business/your policy but it would be nice if you did have a higher grade/hand select option. I would gladly pay $50 or so extra to be able to know I'll receive a rifle with the cleaning rod, sight hood, decent metal/wood finish. Hoping this might be the case when you list the K98's.
    Definitely this - I'm more than happy to pay 50-75$ on top of the cost of a milsurp from a retailer if it means I know i'm not getting a lemon.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grenzer View Post
    Definitely this - I'm more than happy to pay 50-75$ on top of the cost of a milsurp from a retailer if it means I know i'm not getting a lemon.
    Hey Wolverine .303...

I know this would be some work but you could pick the absolute best 10 rifles, the matching ones and complete ones (rod, hood, etc) and ask $200 over list for them with the $2000 raised going to John's Hipwell's OIC Fight Fund.

Everyone wins: those that want 'hand select' get the chance and John gets more funds to fight the discrimination terror law.

Easy.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post

Gonna leave this here, free for whomever needs one. Cry quietly, not all whining needs to be outloud.
    Bahahaha! My thoughts exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by sled92 View Post
    Bahahaha! My thoughts exactly!
    I bought one of these a few years back from another vendor. No handpicking.

It was the first gun I ever sent back and paid the shipping too. It was a parts gun at best.

It’s difficult buying milsurps out of a pile. Roll of the dice.

I think we should be happy to see Mauser's or really any kind of military surplus rifles for sale. Those look nice from the crate picture.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Last edited by Paul_T; 03-21-2022 at 06:09 PM.
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast