Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Save $400! IWI X95 ISRAELI MICRO

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar

Save $400! IWI X95 ISRAELI MICRO

Hey guys,

Hot demand for the combat-approved IWI X95 Israeli Micro Tavor has triggered us to run another flash sale, saving you $400 off the regular price.

If that's not sweet enough, we've just received a new shipment of gun powder, so re-stock your reloading components while these supplies last.

Cheers,
    Stanley and the gang

PRE-ORDER GEN2 WK180-C
    M1-GARANDS - SAVE $100
    SHOTGUN RELOADING
    PISTOL & RIFLE RELOADING
    FAB DEFENSE ACCESSORIES
    MAGPUL ACCESSORIES

Israeli Micro Tavor Flash Sale ends March, 24 2022 @ 11:59PM EST. While supplies last.
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

CGN Regular
    They're selling so fast we want to make less money.

CGN Regular
    Any small rifle primers coming in?

"Verticle grip may or may not be included", lol. Nice description, if you guys don't know what comes with the product you're selling, who does? Trigger included? Seems you're getting a crate of something in April, surplus with scratches. Hard Pass.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmouth View Post
    "Verticle grip may or may not be included", lol. Nice description, if you guys don't know what comes with the product you're selling, who does? Trigger included? Seems you're getting a crate of something in April, surplus with scratches. Hard Pass.
    My take on the vertical grip is some have it & some don't... It could have been as simple as the soldier liking it or not... No big deal IMHO.
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmouth View Post
    If a piece you can provide yourself for minor cost and inconvenience is a deciding factor for not purchasing then clearly you're not in the market anyways. These aren't available as new in this price range. I fail to see the negatives here

Could one buy these and put an NR barrel in it to have to have it back to NR?

CGN Regular
    That's a lot of cake for a restricted range plinker

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    Could one buy these and put an NR barrel in it to have to have it back to NR?
    Good luck finding parts for these..

Quote Originally Posted by Carton775 View Post
    Good luck finding parts for these..
    Well I can appreciate your concern. I already have a 9mm conversion kit, so all I would need would be the hand guard and rail. Which is available, ideally just need to know how you would go about getting it moved from restricted to non, if I sent TNA the parts would it be something they could do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast