Votes: 11 7.1%
  • White Cerakote with small red Maple Leaf

Votes: 19 12.2%
  • OD Green Cerakote with big red Maple Leaf

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • OD Green Cerakote with small red Maple Leaf

Votes: 113 72.4%

• Total voters
x2. How about a version that doesn't have to go back for warranty work, doesn't need a newly designed bolt, can hit the broad side of a barn with average ammo and doesn't cost $2K?!?!?

I second this. How about a functional rifle that can at least do what a $400 SKS does and sell it for the $1400 price that M+M was planning on selling it for before you know what?

Need a none of above option, honestly adding maple leaf just diminishes it's value.

Once was a country to be proud of, thankful for what we still have but disgusted at how quick it's being dismantled.

Forget the aesthetics, worry about getting the rifle tested and reviewed by competent guntubers and testers, to prove to everyone that they're worth the price you're asking.
You may be getting sales through first-time gun owners with too much cash to blow, or from people who generally don't know much about how your product performs (or doesn't..), but the reputation precedes the product.
I say this with sincere honesty and good nature... just make the things work properly. Then worry about aesthetics.

Super bummed here. Was literally ordering one this aft (it's in my 'cart').....Now? I'm going to patiently wait on an official answer for updates on reliability and functionality

He did a follow up incase you were wondering. The video in the above link is of an older version. The newer ones currently being sold have had some changes as described here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtcMeE-Xcl8

Dude, in the video you posted the company sent him a cherry picked gun that had a serial # that is 1000 units OLDER than the one he has. Sketchy as f--K. But hey, maybe if you're a popular Youtuber they will send you a cherry picked working unit after your first three fail like his did.

Back
Top Bottom