View Poll Results: Which option is best?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • White Cerakote with big red Maple Leaf

11 7.05%
  • White Cerakote with small red Maple Leaf

19 12.18%
  • OD Green Cerakote with big red Maple Leaf

13 8.33%
  • OD Green Cerakote with small red Maple Leaf

113 72.44%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: M+M M10x Canadian Rifle Project - Poll

I will never buy anything with a Canadian flag on it and neither should anyone else. Why promote and have pride in a country that literally want to take all of our guns and freedoms away.
    This isn't the Canada anymore and I have more loyalty to companies and products then I do for Canada.

I'm not a fan of any of them. Some factory digi camo could be cool though but it's nothing I'm going to buy anytime soon...to many bad dtiries about them.

Honestly, I think this thread has shown the obvious lack of interest in this rifle. You guys should work on getting the Croatian Vhs-2 semi 556, 20" non-restricted. I believe you'd sell loads of them.

CGN Regular
    No flag for me.

I think their is a lot of interest in Canada for this rifle but with its bad reputation for poor quality control and reliability issues, alot of guys are not willing to take the gamble. While some seem to be complete dogs, some seem to be working very well. I have a bit of experience with the latest short handgaurd version and it seemed to work ok after about 50 rounds for break in. As for accuracy, it was being fed the copper washed Norinco stuff and was guided with a red dot from 100 yards. It was stacking rounds up on steel without too much trouble but if i had to guess, I would guess 2 to 3 moa. It would have been nice to try it with a proper scope from a proper bench rest. The overall build quality was outstanding...the trigger is really nice and light with a decent break. My only beef, as has been mentioned previously, is the stiffness of the safety and the lack of a last round bolt hold open.

its a shame to have a maple leaf on any gun
    because the maple leaf is planning to come and take it.

This gun is trash, and the ML is trying to take away even our non-trashy guns.

So I'll pass. Twice.
    Long live Alberta.

You can paint it whatever colour you want. I still wouldn't buy one of these steaming piles of.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Airborn_69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vince514 View Post
    its a shame to have a maple leaf on any gun
    because the maple leaf is planning to come and take it.
    Amen!
    Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt-roc View Post
    i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by takeyerswing View Post
    The very definition of lipstick on a pig.
    A special “tactical reliability” edition would be cool eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ramzzz View Post
    No flag for me.

I think their is a lot of interest in Canada for this rifle but with its bad reputation for poor quality control and reliability issues, alot of guys are not willing to take the gamble. While some seem to be complete dogs, some seem to be working very well. I have a bit of experience with the latest short handgaurd version and it seemed to work ok after about 50 rounds for break in. As for accuracy, it was being fed the copper washed Norinco stuff and was guided with a red dot from 100 yards. It was stacking rounds up on steel without too much trouble but if i had to guess, I would guess 2 to 3 moa. It would have been nice to try it with a proper scope from a proper bench rest. The overall build quality was outstanding...the trigger is really nice and light with a decent break. My only beef, as has been mentioned previously, is the stiffness of the safety and the lack of a last round bolt hold open.
    That's just it.
    This concept is great on paper, but not many people are willing to gamble dropping 2 grand on a rifle, that has about 50% chance of being a lemon...unless all the reliability issues have been addressed already?
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.