Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chemical survival kit 74.95$

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    The hood was awkward to get around the filter so just put it over for the picture. I didn't see a port for a hydration hose. I'll look again tomorrow.

Business Member
    btt

Business Member
    btt

Business Member
    btt

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    My suits showed up this week. I'm really impressed with the quality of these. The pants have suspenders and velcro straps on the legs and waist. The mask is very supple and seals tightly to my face. I expected these just to be like rubber rain gear but they're a different material. The suit comes in its own nylon stuff sack.
    They're a neat piece of surplus. Match my AR too!
    Attachment 578647
    Attachment 578648
    Now you can go shopping and show up they guys that were wearing tyvek and half masks i seen this weekend.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    Now you can go shopping and show up they guys that were wearing tyvek and half masks i seen this weekend.
    Did they have ARs?

What’s the year of manufacture of these?

Business Member
    btt

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    Surplus suit wont save you either, they were surplused for a reason. If want to buy it for the novelty fill your boots, just dont deliute yourself that you are gaining any protection.

Shawn
    100%. Moreover, I'm pretty sure almost nobody uses 60mm filters anymore (its 40mm or bust) so these filters are likely decades expired. I will say though that 75 bucks is a low price to pay for the package as some kind of cool collectible though.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    My suits showed up this week. I'm really impressed with the quality of these. The pants have suspenders and velcro straps on the legs and waist. The mask is very supple and seals tightly to my face. I expected these just to be like rubber rain gear but they're a different material. The suit comes in its own nylon stuff sack.
    They're a neat piece of surplus. Match my AR too!
    Attachment 578647
    Attachment 578648
    How tall and wide are you, also do you think this would make a good rain suit? Is it somewhat flexible and durable? Im not interested as a chemical suit but I most certainly am for using it as a rain suit for those miserable days when the gore Tex just isn’t cutting it! Thanks

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast