Thread: Follow Us on Instagram

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar

Cool Follow Us on Instagram

Follow Us on Instagram

Hey CGN,

Did you know we're on Instagram?

We have 2 accounts that you can follow:

If you want to see some behind the scenes or the latest products we've made follow us!

You've talked about releasing a complete 180b rifle on Reddit then deleted all your comments pertaining to that endeavor. Does this mean that project is dead?

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmouth View Post
    You've talked about releasing a complete 180b rifle on Reddit then deleted all your comments pertaining to that endeavor. Does this mean that project is dead?
    Not in the slightest. Full rifles are still in the works. Our reddit account automatically cleans up old posts and comments.

Quote Originally Posted by JastinReevsz4 View Post
    I followed you! I have to say that you have a very interesting profile. Tell me, how much time do you spend managing your account? The photos are very beautiful, which means that you spend a lot of time on their design. However, new trends are popping up on Instagram every day, so you should constantly use new content ideas. I strongly recommend you to use the tips from https://1394ta.org/blog/instagram-story-ideas/. I am sure that new ideas will help double the number of your followers.

In order to create good pictures on Instagram, it is important to take the right angle! It is not necessary to own Photoshop.