Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
51958866148_162f4bb1cc_b.jpg

51958866303_a6730d4ebd_b.jpg

51959098584_0926bca8d3_c.jpg

The Most Underrated Pistol of Our Time.

Long awaited Bersa TPR9 re-stock is finally here; over a year and a half since last shipment:

• Made for both left and right handed users; full ambidextrous controls
  • Incredibly short trigger reset for quicker and more accurate follow-up shots
  • Oversize controls easy to access and manipulate, designed to work easily with gloves
  • Exceptional fit & finish
  • Military proven durability and reliability
  • Inexpensive spare magazines
  • Rated for use with +P ammunition
  • Polygonal rifled barrel for longer barrel life and ease of cleaning
  • Starting at just $589
  • TPR9T (extended slide) models now available.

MORE INFO AND ORDERING

Comes with magazine and manual, holsters and spare magazines optionally available.

tpr9_LRG.jpg

Last edited:
How is the trigger on these?

May recommend to a co worker for his first handgun.

Factory trigger is heavy but it comes with an additional set of springs lo make it lighter, but personally I prefer the factory configuration. This is a full size service pistol currently in service in several countries like Argentina, Paraguay, Dominican Republic and Bangladesh. Buy it you won’t regret. Also sights are full compatible with Sig Sauer P-226 sights and you can upgrade it

I just sold the Thunder 9 XT (competition version) and it is already haunting me. Best pistol I've owned, excellent trigger. May need to grab one of these

Factory trigger is heavy but it comes with an additional set of springs lo make it lighter, but personally I prefer the factory configuration. This is a full size service pistol currently in service in several countries like Argentina, Paraguay, Dominican Republic and Bangladesh. Buy it you won’t regret. Also sights are full compatible with Sig Sauer P-226 sights and you can upgrade it

Thanx Umpire.

I just sold the Thunder 9 XT (competition version) and it is already haunting me. Best pistol I've owned, excellent trigger. May need to grab one of these

We have a couple units of the extended version TPR9T that we brought in with this shipment, similar idea to the XT version, but with TPR9 upgrades :)

51968223015_824d42eae8.jpg

51967944219_ca4823d5f2_o.jpg

So buy it anyways I had no intention of buying this pistol but did and have purchased many in the last few weeks. I Figured I need to buy everything I want or might possibly want well I still can

Back
Top Bottom