Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    A bit of thread cleaning seemed in order as the thread was rapidly heading off the rails.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    The very same "lab" and the very same clowns that did the inspection and determination of legal classification.
    The big question in my mind is were they incompetent before May 1 2020 or after?
    The answer is yes.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    A bit of thread cleaning seemed in order as the thread was rapidly heading off the rails.
    So why aren't you producing more Sporters etc? If it is not law, yet. I know its the legal advice given, I am curious why it was given. Does the lawyer feel that producing more firearms hurts your case? And if so, do you know why? I've been on and off the fence a lot about buying a second-hand one. I have a specific semi idea in mind, and I don't feel any of the other (non-prohib) brands have the quality or accuracy of your rifles. This leaves me shooting other rifles that I'm not suuuper into, to fill the gap in the meantime.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JaysonCraig View Post
    So why aren't you producing more Sporters etc? If it is not law, yet. I know its the legal advice given, I am curious why it was given. Does the lawyer feel that producing more firearms hurts your case? And if so, do you know why? I've been on and off the fence a lot about buying a second-hand one. I have a specific semi idea in mind, and I don't feel any of the other (non-prohib) brands have the quality or accuracy of your rifles. This leaves me shooting other rifles that I'm not suuuper into, to fill the gap in the meantime.
    Believe me I am NOT happy about the situation, it has hurt our business more than most can possibly know. In a just world this would not happen, unfortunately Canada is no longer a country that has anything but a corrupt set of national police force forces.

The reason why we are not making/selling or shipping is the high probability that LE will close us down by force and arrest us all. This is something I REALLY wish to avoid.
    Fighting a rogue regime from inside a jail cell is even more expensive and harder to partake in.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN frequent flyer Big bore dinosaur's Avatar
    This b.s.will pass .. like a bad turd....

Worth the fight

CGN Regular
    The day ATRS wins this, I buy my wife, my kids and myself a Modern Sporter. Keep up the good work, we know you can make it. Big love to the ATRS family.

This entire debacle is a steaming pile of horse manure. Luckily there are stand up folks out there doing their best to make a difference!

The amount of time, energy, blood, sweat and tears sacrificed by the team at ATRS is to be commended!

While I will not comment on the politics involved I whole heartedly believe that ATRS is on the right side of the law and that we will see positive change in the next couple of years as a result of their efforts.

For all of you in this fight, we salute you!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Regular
    I really like your attitude 😀.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Carton775 View Post
    The day ATRS wins this, I buy my wife, my kids and myself a Modern Sporter. Keep up the good work, we know you can make it. Big love to the ATRS family.
    This.

Winning the fight will be just the beginning of winning.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

just modify the sporter so it doesn't mate with the current models name it something else and make more? as long as it doesn't tie to a current r or prohibited then it falls under nr. since you don't need to send it to the rcmp lab being domestic and non exportable. am I wrong? let me know.