Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter

Is there anything chance there would be any technical data packages that could be released to the public?
    Last edited by Vewdu; 06-20-2022 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis.G.Stade View Post
    just modify the sporter so it doesn't mate with the current models name it something else and make more? as long as it doesn't tie to a current r or prohibited then it falls under nr. since you don't need to send it to the rcmp lab being domestic and non exportable. am I wrong? let me know.
    I've heard that the prosecution has duct taped uppers to lowers, to see if they can get a single round fired. With those types of shenanigans allowed in the courts, then who knows what the outcomes will be.

CGN Regular
    Every time I read Alberta Tactical posts I'm impressed. Every time I shoot his rifles I'm amazed...….which is all but my lever rifles. Otherwise they built or tuned every one. Thank you Rick! Please don't ever give up.
    *Exchange offers expire within 24hrs*

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Humblepie View Post
    I've heard that the prosecution has duct taped uppers to lowers, to see if they can get a single round fired. With those types of shenanigans allowed in the courts, then who knows what the outcomes will be.
    It was the SFSS/RCMp that played that game on us when we designed a single shot lower for the Ferret 50 cal upper. Similar lower to what we did for the DA50's that Canada Ammo was selling.
    They actually used tape to secure an AR upper to our 50 cal lower and concluded that it could discharge 1 round. The mere fact that the bolt assembly would then be lodged in the skull of the shooter was moot.
    My belief now is regardless what we design and manufacture, the SFSS will still deem it prohibited just out of spite.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Every time I read Alberta Tactical posts I'm impressed. Every time I shoot his rifles I'm amazed...….which is all but my lever rifles. Otherwise they built or tuned every one. Thank you Rick! Please don't ever give up.
    Thanks for the kind words J, it means alot!!
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    It was the SFSS/RCMp that played that game on us when we designed a single shot lower for the Ferret 50 cal upper. Similar lower to what we did for the DA50's that Canada Ammo was selling.
    They actually used tape to secure an AR upper to our 50 cal lower and concluded that it could discharge 1 round. The mere fact that the bolt assembly would then be lodged in the skull of the shooter was moot.
    My belief now is regardless what we design and manufacture, the SFSS will still deem it prohibited just out of spite.
    Thats insane that they can do that and label a gun prohibited. The RCMP and the SFSS are absolutely atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    I wish there was a video of this. It's almost too comical to be believable. almost.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pzkmpfw14 View Post
    Thats insane that they can do that and label a gun prohibited. The RCMP and the SFSS are absolutely atrocious.
    This is why 2a exists in the states, and needs to exist here

This country is ####ed in terms of firearms laws

CGN frequent flyer Big bore dinosaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chanrobi View Post
    This is why 2a exists in the states, and needs to exist here

This country is ####ed in terms of firearms laws
    The word use of LAW .. is a little ridiculous
    Call it LEGAL USE FIREARMS restrictions , it's far more accurate

Quote Originally Posted by MrPlatypus View Post
    I used the lawyer advice included in the package from the ccfr and asked what happens if I get caught and charged while using one they said they will not cover you in court so take that for whatever its worth
    CCFR legal defense insurance has far to many "we don't cover you" clauses. Really makes me wonder what they will actually defend against
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6