Thread: Dialed-In: Tikka T3x 6.5 Creedmoor Package - 1/3 MOA!

Business Rep PrecisionOptics Michael's Avatar

Dialed-In: Tikka T3x 6.5 Creedmoor Package - 1/3 MOA!

"Dialed-In": Tikka T3x 6.5 Creedmoor Package - 1/3 MOA!
    High performance combined with lightweight ease. This light but sturdy T3x is paired with a riflescope designed for accuracy and precision. The result is a .3 MoA group with a hunting projectile and a combined weight of just over 8lbs. Dialed in and capable this is a sturdy and long-lasting choice for all weather conditions and for when compromise is not an option.

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THIS DIALED-IN TIKKA ON OUR SITE

Contact us directly at 1-250-747-1621 or email us at precisionoptics@telus.net and we'll be happy to help you with your order.

Michael B.
    Tell: 1 (250) 747-1621
    Michael@PrecisionOptics.net

3 shot "groups"? ._.

Repeatable 3 shots is not a group? Seems pretty relevant for a hunting rifle.

Once might not tell much but if it can do a 3 shot, 1/3 MOA group routinely, I'd say it tells you a lot out of what you can expect out of a rifle in the field.
    Slava Ukraini
    Beholden to neither left nor right, just calling the world as I see it
    "I literally just directly quoted your use of colour revolution techniques..."

Business Member plainSight Solutions's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jtong66 View Post
    3 shot "groups"? ._.
    Yes - 3-shot groups are the industry standard for hunting rifles. Tikka rifles have a 5-shot, 1 MOA guarantee for their varmint/heavier barrel models, and 3-shot 1 MOA guarantee with thinner contour barrel models.

Other brands that offer guarantees, if they present targets (which are very few), typically demonstrate 3-shot groups. Finding sub 1/2 moa accuracy with factory ammo is valued by many and saves them considerable cost and guess-work.

Any other "questions" -................-

Omer Hrbinic
    Cell: 1 (250) 991-1406
    www.PrecisionOptics.net
    PrecisionOptics@hotmail.com

CGN Regular
    I’d love to see this package offered in 6.5 PRC.

Business Member plainSight Solutions's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin9934 View Post
    I’d love to see this package offered in 6.5 PRC.
    We currently have two Tikka 6.5 PRC "Dialed-In" packages ready to go:

Tikka T3x Veil Wideland 6.5 PRC w/ Leupold VX-3HD 4.5-14x40 CDS-ZL Duplex package --> https://www.precisionoptics.net/Tikk...38a5609d0m.htm

Tikka T3x CTR 6.5 PRC w/ Burris RT25 5-25 F1 FFP SCR-Mil package --> https://www.precisionoptics.net/Tikk...t96dl105mt.htm

We also have more Tikka T3x 6.5 PRC ODG Western Superlite rifles that can be "Dialed-In" with the scope of your choice --> https://www.precisionoptics.net/Tikk.../t00000851.htm

We routinely "Dial-In" many combinations of rifle and scope to the customers' requests. Typically our turnaround time is 2 to 3 weeks.

Call us at 1-250-747-1621 or email us at precisionoptics@telus.net with any questions/requests!

Omer Hrbinic
    Cell: 1 (250) 991-1406
    www.PrecisionOptics.net
    PrecisionOptics@hotmail.com