QD Review - M+M M10X-Z DMR 7.62x39

Still a garbage rifle.. Shocking. I was permanently banned from the m10x owners FB page for sharing my personaly experience with the m10x.

My had a piston break, double tapping trigger all the way to complete trigger failure within 150 rounds.

Sad thing is, they will sell out anyway.

....well, not sad for Wolverine. They gotta make a buck.

I feel sorry for all the hassles they will go through on warranty work!

I would imagine it’s because it competes with their in-house product that they control the market on

It's a win-win.... :)

Has North Sylva ever done a test video? or even bother to respond in one of their threads to more then 1-2 % of posters asking questions?

Lose-lose.

Reminds me of my adventures in trying to build my own AR-15 upper in 7.62x39. I can feel the frustration because that was precisely my experience, hah!

It's a damn shame because I really want one of those. You would think a Swiss arms designer wouldn't screw up this badly.

M+M is about as "Swiss" as President's Choice Swiss Cheese. I think the owner's dad might have been born in Switzerland or something but that's pretty much it. The M10x is certainly no SG550, it's not even a FAMAE.

M+M is about as "Swiss" as President's Choice Swiss Cheese. I think the owner's dad might have been born in Switzerland or something but that's pretty much it. The M10x is certainly no SG550, it's not even a FAMAE.

Oh, no, I fully understand that M+M isn't a Swiss company, it's American I think? I was pointing out that given the reputation of Swiss designed (and importantly, Swiss made) firearms, you'd think that someone from Switzerland making a rifle that is marketed as taking the best designs from Swiss and Belgian rifles would want to make sure that it would want to live up to the reputations of its namesakes.

Back
Top Bottom