Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: QD Review - M+M M10X-Z DMR 7.62x39

Administrator
    Non Subscribing business posting in subscribing business member forum removed.

Quote Originally Posted by CGN Admin View Post
    Non Subscribing business posting in subscribing business member forum removed.
    You’ve removed some of the most meaningful posts on this thread.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    The unnammed MM spokes person should probably pony up a little cash and get a basic pro level account so that they can commit to better customer service and maybe better sales.... the poster MM insustries said he wasn't here to promote sales, but clearly if he was somehow able to bridge the gap and increase people's respect and trust in M&M then increased sales are bound to happen.... he's not coming here out of the goodness of his heart despite the handle.

Buck up , if the Canadian market is as important as the rep claimed.... it's a small price to pay.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by MM Industries View Post
    That was hours of work, and I haven't even been posting a day. They could at least give me a day to figure out how to become a sponsor (there are zero links in FAQ and zero mention of how anywhere on the front page) before erasing posts.
    Greentips is the owner, send him a PM or talk with North Sylva, maybe you can post via North Sylva's account? North Sylva only engages selectively and posts to promote sales and answer questions of their choosing while ignoring other questions. They are one of a few big players in Canada so customer service does not come naturally for them it would seem based on their history here.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    That was hours of work, and I haven't even been posting a day. They could at least give me a day to figure out how to become a sponsor (there are zero links in FAQ and zero mention of how anywhere on the front page) before erasing posts.
    I told you that you won't last long here but you brushed it off lol...
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Ok. How?
    I've never looked into it, but just took a quick look and found this,

Policy for Business or Profit Seeking Activities at www.Canadiangunnutz.com

Business or Profit Seeking activities of the nature with the intention of generating/seeking profit fall under the "Policy for Business or Profit Seeking Activities". Business or Profit Seeking activities are not permitted at www.Canadiangunnutz.com, except for members holding current "Business Membership". Profit generating ventures include but not limited to dealers, websites, service providers, manufacturers, high volume sellers/traders, auctions and private collections inherited from business inventory, etc. To obtain information on "Dealer Membership", please send private message (PM) to "CGN Admin". Please note that it is CGN policy, based on our strong belief against on-line auction, we will not accept any websites with auction elements.

Business activities include but not limited to hotlinking, posting contact information, general marketing and research(including "gauging interest"), providing customer services, posting product information, posting pictures of products, direct PM marketing, spamming, posting pictures of new products, and any activities that increase product awareness.

All financial interests and non-arms length relationships, including but not limited to paid/un-paid beta testing, consulting services and financial investment, must be disclosed for products, services or ventured being "reviewed", "advertised" or "flopped" at www.canadiangunnutz.com;

The use of the Equipment Exchange Forums is covered by the relevant "Equipment Exchange forums guidelines", in conjunction with the "Business or Profit Seeking Activities Policy guidelines".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    They already erased hours of work without warning. I can't say I'm inclined to put much more effort into interacting here.
    Ouch, that sucks. Hopefully you get the business membership sorted out - this is definitely the best forum, bar none, to deal with the subset of Canadian firearm owners likely to have purchased (or want to purchase) your products. PM incoming as well.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Help me out here. Is this the same company from a few years ago? If so, how is this garbage different from the original garbage?
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    They already erased hours of work without warning. I can't say I'm inclined to put much more effort into interacting here.
    If you've contacted Admin just lay low for a few days until it's sorted out then you'll be good to go.

B!tching and moaning isn't doing you any favors.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by Light Infantry View Post
    Help me out here. Is this the same company from a few years ago? If so, how is this garbage different from the original garbage?
    A bit harsh, but I will say that from what I can tell, they dropped the DMR moniker, installed a grub screw, changed the bolt, and modified the hand guards.... possibly a better bolt handle attachment but still a work in progress it would seem.