Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10121314151617181920

Thread: QD Review - M+M M10X-Z DMR 7.62x39

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    Having owned 4 Type 81’s - they’re a great rifle.

Having owned two m10x’s - they’re a different rifle entirely and will outshoot my 81’s easily, likely because I can mount optics. Also, ergos are better, and it’s more modular.

At this stage in my life, my firearms budget is fairly robust (mostly due to my wife’s business success). So I’m not really “butt hurt” to have had nearly every cool (in my opinion) rifle a Canadian can own in my collection at one point in time or another; HK G36, B&T, X95, etc. - Tho I do tend move on from them fairly fast, lest I become a hoarder. I do the same with muscle cars; I tend to own only one at a time, while owning a few at various times.

My point being; the M10x is a fine rifle in my experience. It does require pmags, and newly manufactured Russian ammo. Your m10x may differ, but mine was worth what I paid.

My most troublesome rifle is my WK180 - it only likes certain mags, had to have the chamber resized for 5.56, trigger is AWFUL, two bolts, three charging handles, but I still love it! I’ll buy the Gen 2 when I can find one.

If you want reliable; buy a Toyota. If you want cool; buy a Hellcat.

Same rules apply with rifles.

Don’t be be “butt hurt” when the Hellcat passes your Toyota, or when the Toyota passes the gas station.
    HAHAHAHAHA! Compares a hellcat to a garbage AK knock off. Your a joke buddy. Luckily your wife wears the pants so you can go play with your toys in the sandbox all day.