QD Review - M+M M10X-Z DMR 7.62x39

Instead of focusing on quality control and getting the price down to something that better reflects the product they choose to: Release new Cerakote colour with a maple leaf. :jerkit:

Is this guy trying to sell this garbage rifle in Canada??? It has everything i don't wanna have happening to my rifle. ####, we live in a weird world for sure.

Kudos to Wolverine for even posting this. I'm sure there are some dealers out there that would have scuttled this video, sold their remaining inventory and never spoke of it again.

Well... at least I'll have some cash for other purchases. I couldn't even watch to the end.

Good to know, although it is disappointing that M+M has still not worked out the kinks on this rifle. Thanks for the honesty, Wolverine Supplies - much appreciated!

1. There is no way the charging handle can come out on the Gen 2, unless it’s not properly installed.

2. Gen 2’s only ship with pmags.

3. Bolt hold open mags are known to cause issue with the m10x.

Makes me a bit skeptical of the rest of the review.

Is it an older rifle?

I owned one and never had the barrel shift issue.

Using pmags and Barnaul the rifle functioned flawlessly. It ran poorly with Chinese surplus and steel mags.

Sold it, with full disclosure, because I wanted to shoot cheap ammo. I’ve got plenty of rifles to shoot .70 cent rounds out of.

Once I found the secret recipe of pmags and newly manufactured Russian ammo, it ran like a top - not a single malfunction in maybe 300 rounds.

It’s amazing the different reviews on this rifle tho. Everyone’s millage seems to very.

Last edited:
Reminds me of my adventures in trying to build my own AR-15 upper in 7.62x39. I can feel the frustration because that was precisely my experience, hah!

It's a damn shame because I really want one of those. You would think a Swiss arms designer wouldn't screw up this badly.

Regarding the barrel issue, there is a set screw that’s under the handguard just in front of the magwell, check that’s it’s tight at 50in/lbs.

Otherwise the barrel will move relative to the handguard/optics rail assembly, might be what’s going on there.

Instead of focusing on quality control and getting the price down to something that better reflects the product they choose to: Release new Cerakote colour with a maple leaf. :jerkit:

I believe a rifle this shi!!y should come stock with a Canadian flag. Bundle it with the two mags that don't feed and call it the "Liberal Package". Safe from OIC.

Back
Top Bottom