Thread: Non-Restricted H+K USC Rifles at Dlask Arms Corp. - PREORDER

Non-Restricted H+K USC Rifles at Dlask Arms Corp. - PREORDER

We have a VERY LIMITED amount (x3) of brand new H+K USC rifles inbound now that we will be converting to Non-Restricted once our barrels are finished.

The *rough ETA for these to be here, converted and ready for sale is about 3-4 weeks. Cost for a rifle with a non-threaded muzzle will be $3,000 + tax. If you would like it threaded 5/8"-24 tpi add another $75.00.

If you would like one of these beauties then call us with your details and payment in full and we will put your name on it as a guaranteed sale.

*Prices listed do not include taxes or shipping.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Hey Leigh. Any chance you guys would be converting any B&T APC 45's with the new Glock lowers? Just curious if anything was in the works for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmerwithguns View Post
    Hey Leigh. Any chance you guys would be converting any B&T APC 45's with the new Glock lowers? Just curious if anything was in the works for them.
    Not yet. We *may in the future but right now we are just hammering away at our core product, .22's and the list of rifles we already make N/R barrels for.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Okay, thanks for the reply. I guess I will just have to keep putting the rounds through my GHM9 I got from you guys for now.

Man, if we could only get these as NR UMP clones it would be sweet. And less of a hassle sourcing Hera/HK parts.

We have ONE more NON-RESTRICTED rifle here not spoken for. Please call the shop if you want to order.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com