Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Federal Premium .308 Ammo on Sale!

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Still shooting that same incredible Remington factory PSS Barrel, I see! That rifle was a magic combination right from the factory. To give credit where due, I originally bought that Rem 700 PSS from Hungry/TacticalTeacher!
    id sell every other gun i own before this one i think.

so is it 49$ or 39$ ? lol

The 175g appears to be gone, so much for that.
    I aim to misbehave

Quote Originally Posted by Z06corvette View Post
    The 175g appears to be gone, so much for that.
    That pisses me off to no end!! I had 20 boxes in my cart the other night, but the sale price was mistakenly not available. I took it right into checkout to see if there would be an automated discount, but no such luck. And now they are sold out. Figures.

Rangeview Sports is now on my personal sh#t list and won't be seeing any of my $$ for the forseeable future. Either do things right, or don't frigging bother!
    Mark C

Don’t blame the shop. Blame me for the 29 box purchase.

Sorry!! Also /not sorry

That pisses me off to no end!! I had 20 boxes in my cart the other night, but the sale price was mistakenly not available. I took it right into checkout to see if there would be an automated discount, but no such luck. And now they are sold out. Figures.

Rangeview Sports is now on my personal sh#t list and won't be seeing any of my $$ for the forseeable future. Either do things right, or don't frigging bother!
    also that you had 20 boxes for a bulk purchase in cart (and tried to checkout(i tried too)) makes me feel less hoardy.
    Last edited by JaysonCraig; 04-08-2022 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JaysonCraig View Post
    Don’t blame the shop. Blame me for the 29 box purchase.

Sorry!! Also /not sorry

also that you had 20 boxes for a bulk purchase in cart (and tried to checkout(i tried too)) makes me feel less hoardy.
    400 rounds (or 580) ought not result in a sold-out sale. One would hope that Rangeview had more on-hand than that! Otherwise, it was a pretty pathetic sale. Come to think of it, with the pricing cock-up it WAS a pretty pathetic sale!
    Mark C

400 rounds (or 580) ought not result in a sold-out sale. One would hope that Rangeview had more on-hand than that! Otherwise, it was a pretty pathetic sale. Come to think of it, with the pricing cock-up it WAS a pretty pathetic sale!
    in my experience, this is about a normal lot to go on sale. I typically purchase like this and will increase cart until i max out, or get to 50 boxes. Ideally, i want to purchase 50 at a time, but never have the opportunity. im not sure why, maybe its a smaller niche between reloaders and comp shooters, but i dont think retailers buy pallets of the stuff at a time. Or maybe they do and supply is the problem. Idk. I don't purchase often, but when i do its just like this, in the 20-30 box range (hoping for 50)

fyi it looks like they have 11 boxes in stock now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12