Thread: Wk180 Gen 2 in stock ?

CGN Regular

Wk180 Gen 2 in stock ?

Got a email notification for the Gen2 wk180 being instock yesterday afternoon, checked this morning and it was out of stock.

Was it sold out ? Or just a system glitch ?

CGN Regular
    Sold out at FOC in less than 4 hours. My LGS got a couple and sold out before they even announced that they had them.

Shame. I've been waiting since the shot show announcement and missed out. Gun store says they might get more in May.
    Money talks, BS walks.

DO NOT expect me to hold items without prior discussion or payment.

BANNED
    Check the E.E. in a couple days. Should be at least a couple listed for around $1800 lol

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MEANDEAN View Post
    Check the E.E. in a couple days. Should be at least a couple listed for around $1800 lol
    Scalpers really frustrate me. I remember this exact thing happening when the Wk180c first came out, it's so incredibly scummy, I already have to deal with this nonsense for computer parts, didn't think it would happen with guns too, but I guess human greed is pretty universal.

You can pre order one at true north arms and problem solved

CGN Regular
    Danggg I hope there are some review videos coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by Yutrzenika View Post
    Scalpers really frustrate me. I remember this exact thing happening when the Wk180c first came out, it's so incredibly scummy, I already have to deal with this nonsense for computer parts, didn't think it would happen with guns too, but I guess human greed is pretty universal.
    You and I both. I won't even entertain it on principal alone. In truth if I modded the forum I'd pull the ads down / add a rule that firearms cannot be listed for more than current advertised prices. If you want more, send it to auction. You have actual enthusiasts that want them and scalpers nabbing them just to profit. In reality I know it's "open market" and I will just wait until they restock.
    Support the CCFR!