Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Shop In Town?

Best Shop In Town?

I was in the shop on Thursday this week around 4:30 - IYKYK - and would like to commend the staff for their professionalism, responsiveness, and effectiveness. I love coming in to talk to the folks behind the counter on the regular, never had a bad experience (except that one time I accidentally bought .45 GAP instead of .45 ACP - mea culpa), and have bought more than a few fancy-pants pew pews at CSC over the years. Thursday was a bit above and beyond, a not-so-great situation (not involving me) and I was impressed with the whole staff. Cheers to you!

As usual CSC top service… my favourite place to shop
    You're out!

BANNED
    Great people there. I'm in Ontario and CSC is my go to online retailer. Order on Thursday, ships on Friday and in my hands by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest ��

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar
    Thanks for the kind words.
    For those are not aware, we had an attempted shop lifting and when our manager intervened he was assaulted. We are very proud of how our staff handled things throughout, they really stepped up, followed protocols, and demonstrated personal commitment to the business. CPS responded quickly and took the s@#$rat into custody. The staff actions also helped resolve some thefts at another Calgary shop too.
    --
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    https://store.theshootingcentre.com/

For orders, please visit our online store or email us at: orders@theshootingcentre.com

BANNED
    Yikes, glad the staff nabbed the guy and hope your manager is OK after that. I hope this isn't becoming a trend. A couple sporting stores local to me in southern Ontario were targets of B&E a couple weeks ago. Crazy out there right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Centre View Post
    Thanks for the kind words.
    For those are not aware, we had an attempted shop lifting and when our manager intervened he was assaulted. We are very proud of how our staff handled things throughout, they really stepped up, followed protocols, and demonstrated personal commitment to the business. CPS responded quickly and took the s@#$rat into custody. The staff actions also helped resolve some thefts at another Calgary shop too.
    Wasn't sure how much detail you wanted out there - so now I can say this too: all the staff were professional to the utmost and not one person involved in the kerfuffle (besides the s@#$rat - hope he likes jail!) went overboard or did anything even close to inappropriate in any way shape or form - in what was definitely a really stressful situation for them. That's not as easy as many people would have you believe. I was impressed! So, I'll say good job to the team again! Good products, good prices, great staff - what's not to like?

Update: Our s@#$rat was released fairly quickly (of course), and this morning he decided on trying to rob another Calgary shop. It ended poorly for him, and he was again taken into custody.
    --
    Calgary Shooting Centre

For orders, please visit our online store or email us at: orders@theshootingcentre.com

I read his "pepper spray" was used on him before he managed to flee the other shop (I'm so curious which). Great job guys!

--
    Calgary Shooting Centre

Good to see the current government keep the revolving door greased, if it started squeeking it could get pretty annoying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast