Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Shop In Town?

Ugh.

Everybody did everything right except the "justice" system. That's absolutely awful. I'm glad no one was hurt during s@#$rat\s second attempt at stupidity.

Yup, been going to CSC for many years, and they just keep taking my money!

But in all seriousness, they set the bar for a quality gun shop, not to mention all of the services they provide. I've done special orders, used the gunsmiths a couple times, and its all been fantastic. I will remain a loyal customer.

I dunno where I am but I know where you can stick it
    CSC is extremely well-regarded amongst shooters in Southern Alberta. I have had extremely good interactions there, and cannot sing the praises of the gunsmiths high enough. They are a fantastic store. I'm glad no one was hurt in the recent incident, and hopefully dummy goes to jail for a long time.

The only complaint I've had about the store is some of the old employees who are no longer there were hesitant to help at times (resolved, the post-2017 hires have been great) and the prices for rifle ammo tend to err a bit high. Good prices on bulk, and rimfire. It's sad to see the NR tactical section so empty these days though. Obviously the blame for that lays elsewhere....

Overall, it's the best gun store in Canada that I've personally been to.
    Lois can't stop me from experiencing the manic highs and lows my body demands.
    Kerosene is fuel, Brian. Red Bull is fuel. Kerosene is Red Bull.

Just bought a pile of carbine parts, super fast shipping to BC. Will definitely buy more.

Best shop indeed. Brett is extremely professional and always a pleasure to deal with. Got my gucci rifle from him and can’t be more happy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12