Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: There's a Storm coming.....

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    Some of these comments are something else let me tell ya! Wow..

Anyways, we are closed today due to the weather system here in MB that is dumping snow down like it's nobodies business. We have staff working from home to get as much done as we can remotely for you!

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to my globalist propaganda production meeting for soft soft soft people.. Go Cobra!!

Make sure ur toenail paint matches ya skirt.. ha ha ha

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    I'm trying to order something g off the website but it won't let me check out or input my CC info!?!?!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Super GunNutz
    Got any .204 dies ???

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    I'm trying to order something g off the website but it won't let me check out or input my CC info!?!?!
    Did you notice the little "connectivity issues" warning when you logged onto the site? Methinks the harmless little storm may be taking its toll on the servers out there. Power and service outages have always been an issue in the valley where Wolverine is located.
    Understand that voting got us into this mess, do you really believe more voting will get us out? I await the day when the ballots will be cast in the streets, before the guillotine and the gallows; until then, nothing will truly change.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sprint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4star60 View Post
    This is becoming more than a joke. I grew up in Manitoba and March 4 1966 was a big storm. I still went to work at a part time job Winnipeg Free Press and my father walked out on the prairie to the newest firehall to take care of it when no one else would go. He spent 3 or 4 days there on his own before they plowed it out. Now they are shutting down flights, NHL games, school buses before it even hits.
    Last time I drove to Winnipeg in winter I could not see the road for more than a few feet and yet I passed all the nuts in the ditches and centre median and had no problem getting to my mother's funeral.

Soft soft soft people. No I did not walk to school uphill both ways. But I did walk to school and so did the girls in their skirts at -30C and windy.

https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/in-pictu...ince-1.4840530

By every measure this winter in Manitoba exceeds what you remember.

https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/winnipeg...cord-1.5309491

https://globalnews.ca/news/8637201/w...meteorologist/

Attachment 579869

Wolverine:
    Waiting on a Taylor's & Co 1866 Yellow Boy from you.
    Understand the necessary delays. Be safe.
    I appreciate all that you do.
    Occasional Texan | Albertan in the heart | Living in Peace off the Red River

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SomebodyTookMyName View Post
    Did you notice the little "connectivity issues" warning when you logged onto the site? Methinks the harmless little storm may be taking its toll on the servers out there. Power and service outages have always been an issue in the valley where Wolverine is located.
    Doesn't matter...

Order went thru, didn't want to load up with Mt CC info in but finally got it to work ;-)
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123