Thread: Sig Kilo 10K Rangefinder Bino's NOW IN STOCK!!!

Business Member Shooting Warehouse's Avatar

Sig Kilo 10K Rangefinder Bino's NOW IN STOCK!!!

We have just received a decent shipment of Sig Sauer KILO 5K, KILO 8K and KILO 10K units. I'm still unpacking the 3 boxes, so this is box number 1.

UPDATE as of 23:30 (April 12th): ALL of the KILO10K units RECEIVED have now been sold out - we will be receiving more KILO 10K units, but unfortunately I have NO idea when the next shipment will be delivered. You're welcome to contact me to place a pre-order for the next shipment. And ALL Kilo10K units have now been packed and shipping labels created - ready for courier collection in the morning.

We are, as far as I know, the first Canadian store to have received the KILO 10K's IN STOCK!!!

We have plenty of KILO 8K and KILO 5K units available - just the KILO 10K units that are now sold out.

Click on the FIRST 3 photos below to take you directly to the website link for each product. The bottom 2 photos are just for reference.

The KILO 8K and the KILO 10K units, ship for FREE to the MAJOR cities - rural areas and areas with surcharges are extra cost to the customer.

And paying by EMT will save you 3% of the unit price as always - but you HAVE to contact me after checkout so I can send you the amount to transfer via EMT that would be calculated with a 3% discount.

Thanks

Robbie

Name:  kilo-10k-rear-right_1024x1024.jpg
Views: 961
Size:  55.9 KB

Name:  Kilo8K_1024x1024.jpg
Views: 958
Size:  46.8 KB

Name:  KILO_5K_HERO_RIGHT_1024x1024.jpg
Views: 962
Size:  16.4 KB

Last edited by Shooting Warehouse; 09-11-2022 at 01:30 AM.

Robbie Stewart | Shooting Warehouse
    Email: robert@shootingwarehouse.com
    Tel: 403-430-1166

UPDATE - Please note, all the Sig Sauer Kilo 10K units that I had available, are now SOLD.

I do have several Sig Kilo 8K and Sig Kilo 5K units still available.

I will be getting more, but I have NO idea when exactly. Should you want to place your name on the backorder list, please contact me at: info@shootingwarehouse.com and I'll get back to you immediately with how to go about getting a deposit paid for the next shipment.

Thanks to all those that placed orders!!

Cheers

Robbie

Uber Super GunNutz
    I bought one of the 10k units. I’ll see how it stacks up against my Terrapin/Kestrel combo. I’m curious to see if it can take a wind direction relative to a compass setting and then apply the proper angle when each target is selected. It doesn’t look like it, but if it can it will cut down on one piece of equipment.

Just a note to you folks that haven’t dealt with these guys yet, Robbie has been excellent. He’s quick to respond to queries and seems laser (haha) focused on customer service.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by megahurts View Post
    I bought one of the 10k units. I’ll see how it stacks up against my Terrapin/Kestrel combo. I’m curious to see if it can take a wind direction relative to a compass setting and then apply the proper angle when each target is selected. It doesn’t look like it, but if it can it will cut down on one piece of equipment.

Just a note to you folks that haven’t dealt with these guys yet, Robbie has been excellent. He’s quick to respond to queries and seems laser (haha) focused on customer service.

Cheers!
    Thanks SO much for the kind words Megahurts - your unit is on the truck and out for delivery as we speak.

Thanks SO much for your support - it means a lot to me. And great to deal with a gentleman like yourself.

Here's a great video review of all the capabilities of the Kilo10K.

Cheers

Robbie

Uber Super GunNutz
    Wow - ordered Tuesday night before going to bed and received today - very fast shipping. Thanks Robbie! I’ll let you know what I think of the unit.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by megahurts View Post
    Wow - ordered Tuesday night before going to bed and received today - very fast shipping. Thanks Robbie! I’ll let you know what I think of the unit.

Cheers!
    Awesome - glad you got it safe and sound today!!