Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: A Metric S++ton of Barrels at Dlask Arms Corp. !

How do you plan on notifying people when you have 14/16 inch 870 barrels in stock again?

Are you planning on making a large number of them?

I get the impression that you make them primarily for your 870 rebuilds, and any individual barrels sold are just the odd one left over.

What's the best way to ensure one is aware of when you have it in stock beyond repeatedly refreshing your website, as you've stated repeatedly we shouldn't email or call?
    Oh hello. Are you picking up your brass?

Quote Originally Posted by cattabliss View Post
    How do you plan on notifying people when you have 14/16 inch 870 barrels in stock again?

Are you planning on making a large number of them?

I get the impression that you make them primarily for your 870 rebuilds, and any individual barrels sold are just the odd one left over.

What's the best way to ensure one is aware of when you have it in stock beyond repeatedly refreshing your website, as you've stated repeatedly we shouldn't email or call?
    All you have to do is sit back and relax. When we are done a particular run of barrels we will post here on CGN as well as post them as 'in stock' on our website.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....we don't take pre-orders for these types of things nor do we notify individuals. For limited run product like our 870 Shorty shotguns and the short barrels we run it on a first come, first served basis only. This makes it a level playing field for everyone from St. John's, NL to Victoria, BC.

We believe this is the fairest way to do it.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910