Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: A Metric S++ton of Barrels at Dlask Arms Corp. !

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chris92 View Post
    Any idea what the price will be on the 14 inch 870 Barrels? I’ve got a chance to buy one off a user on here but I’m wondering if the ones you’re selling will be a better deal.
    It was $280 when I bought mine in the middle of covid ...

Can't imagine a used barrel being more than a new one, especially with prices going up now that dlask has announced

……..
    Last edited by Helsinki Cowboy; 06-06-2022 at 08:17 AM.
    Registration leads to confiscation .

any plans to make ar style 6mm arc barrels?
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Yes there is, I'm glad you asked ( :

We have some part samples inbound now, they should be herein a week or so. Once we can guarantee these fit we will be ordering en masse and we are off to the races. I will make a new thread regarding this as soon as I know.
    Awesome news! Is there any chance we'll be able to built a takedown Tuf22 from scratch? I mean your takedown barrels need to re-use the fitting block from an existing takedown10/22. I'm asking because i'm feeling creative and would like to built a new takedown :P

Super GunNutz
    Leigh, have you ever or are you planning to make a 10/22 barrel in factory(ish) profile but 8/10/12" and threaded?
    Even better with irons on it.

Quote Originally Posted by GimpyGolden View Post
    Leigh, have you ever or are you planning to make a 10/22 barrel in factory(ish) profile but 8/10/12" and threaded?
    Even better with irons on it.
    No and no, sorry.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by lwiph View Post
    Awesome news! Is there any chance we'll be able to built a takedown Tuf22 from scratch? I mean your takedown barrels need to re-use the fitting block from an existing takedown10/22. I'm asking because i'm feeling creative and would like to built a new takedown :P
    Sent a few of the new TUF-22TD receivers out for anodizing this morning. They look absolutely amazing, Joe nailed the profile. We are working through it as fast as we can while dealing with these new BS rules from Chairman Turdo and his band of woke brownshirts.

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US ABOUT THESE JUST YET. I will immediately just delete ANY email asking to be put on a list or preorder or ask questions about it. I just do not have time for it, sorry guys. Once we are happy with them we will make a new thread here and list them for sale on the website. At that point it's a free for all.

If you want 'high capacity' magazines for them I would suggest getting those NOW. God knows what the hell is coming down the line for BANS BANS BANS from out betters in Otter-Wahhhhh
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Sent a few of the new TUF-22TD receivers out for anodizing this morning. They look absolutely amazing, Joe nailed the profile. We are working through it as fast as we can while dealing with these new BS rules from Chairman Turdo and his band of woke brownshirts.

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US ABOUT THESE JUST YET. I will immediately just delete ANY email asking to be put on a list or preorder or ask questions about it. I just do not have time for it, sorry guys. Once we are happy with them we will make a new thread here and list them for sale on the website. At that point it's a free for all.
    Dang guy's, your going to drain my bank account 0.o

Will there be any carbon wrapped 12.5 barrels again at some point?
    Thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dorian Gray's Avatar
    Looking forward to the 9" CF 10/22 takedown barrels being in stock again. Hopefully soon?