Thread: CZ Shadow 2 Trijicon RMR Optic Cut

Business Member Black Box Customs's Avatar

CZ Shadow 2 Trijicon RMR Optic Cut

People asked and we answered. Finding a proper method to safely and reliably mount an RMR, SRO, or Holosun 407C/507C/508T on a CZ Shadow 2 has always been a challenge due to the wide mounting screws versus the width of the slide on a Shadow 2. Along with the updated RMR direct mount optic footprint, our shop has designed a press fit mounting post that gives the extra real estate required on the top of the slide to have full thread engagement of the mounting screws eliminating what would normally be exposure screws underneath the optic cut. If your Shadow 2 needs that RMR Direct optic mount, come have it built by Black Box Customs.

www.BlackBoxCustoms.com

Name:  CZ Shadow 2 RMR Optic Cut with Custom Posts (4).jpg
Views: 742
Size:  75.3 KBName:  CZ Shadow 2 RMR Optic Cut with Custom Posts (2).jpg
Views: 750
Size:  54.1 KBName:  CZ Shadow 2 RMR Optic Cut with Custom Posts (1).jpg
Views: 745
Size:  65.5 KBName:  CZ Shadow 2 RMR Optic Cut with Custom Posts (3).jpg
Views: 750
Size:  80.5 KBName:  CZ Shadow 2 RMR Optic Cut with Custom Posts (5).jpg
Views: 743
Size:  56.6 KB

Milling | Stippling | Cerakote Certified | Firearms Retail | Part Retail | Parts Manufacturing
    www.BlackBoxCustoms.com
    sales@blackboxcustoms.com
    Phone: (403) 470-8802

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8
    SHOWROOM: M-F 9-7 / SAT 10-5

Great news! I was asking myself the other day if that was a possibility, you read my mind! Can't seem to find a price anywhere on your sight, what's this going to set us back?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnerTech View Post
    Great news! I was asking myself the other day if that was a possibility, you read my mind! Can't seem to find a price anywhere on your sight, what's this going to set us back?
    The optic cut would be $210 plus $150 for Cerakote of the slide afterwards in any single colour. That would include the screw post inserts, install, etc...

Milling | Stippling | Cerakote Certified | Firearms Retail | Part Retail | Parts Manufacturing
    www.BlackBoxCustoms.com

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8

Quote Originally Posted by Black Box Customs View Post
    The optic cut would be $210 plus $150 for Cerakote of the slide afterwards in any single colour. That would include the screw post inserts, install, etc...
    Any chance the Holosun 507 cut is possible on the Shadow 1 slide? Same price?

Quote Originally Posted by Malta1911 View Post
    Any chance the Holosun 507 cut is possible on the Shadow 1 slide? Same price?
    As of right now we don't have programmed design that our Milling Team is satisfied with on the Shadow 1 slide for the RMR footprint that we'd feel comfortable doing that would be reliable for the user. The slide design between the Shadow 1 and Shadow 2 are different enough that we can't directly port our press fit post design for the Shadow 2 over to the Shadow 1. Keep in mind we still offer direct cuts for the Shadow 1 like: DeltaPoint Pro, Shield RMS/RMSc, Holsun K-series including the EPS, Vortex Viper/Venom/CCWDefender, FTP Alpha 3, and the Trijicon RMR 1911 plate system. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

www.BlackBoxCustoms.com

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8