Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: ++Update May 12/22++ CZ Bren2 NR Barrel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Here you go again….keep running that sweet lips of yours or in this case your “internet tough guy/girl” fingers.

Look at the mirror and fix yourself before trying to judge others.

I should not assumed if you are a guy or a girl. I tend to believe from the way you are nagging you could be the later, but I couldn’t find the internet tough girl version.

Attachment 587665
    Lol stop posting your high school pics!!!!
    But again, act like the kid you are without actually taking any responsibility for yourself.
    It's all good, as I'm sure lots of people have in the numerous threads of the same questions you keep asking like you think it will be different each time.
    NY 4 doesn't even do that any more LOL
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Lol stop posting your high school pics!!!!
    But again, act like the kid you are without actually taking any responsibility for yourself.
    It's all good, as I'm sure lots of people have in the numerous threads of the same questions you keep asking like you think it will be different each time.
    NY 4 doesn't even do that any more LOL
    LMAO that's your pic! (IF you are a male, sorry if you are not as I could only found the male ones). You are the one that talk like teenagers in puberty on adults forum. Adults don't use "bro" on their conversations by the way just in case you have been in basement all this time.
    Keep following me and devote your time on me. I am flattered that you think I am that important. I will ensure to acknowledge every of your attention so you don't feel ignored
    Hope your parents straighten your attitude so you can function properly when you are mature in the future.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

LMAO that's your pic! (IF you are a male, sorry if you are not as I could only found the male ones). You are the one that talk like teenagers in puberty on adults forum. Adults don't use "bro" on their conversations by the way just in case you have been in basement all this time.
    Keep following me and devote your time on me. I am flattered that you think I am that important. I will ensure to acknowledge every of your attention so you don't feel ignored
    Hope your parents straighten your attitude so you can function properly when you are mature in the future.

LMAO you mean act like a teenager with sense and smarts.

Reading comprehension skills go along way man. Hope you have better luck finding your info iut for yourself then filling threads with nothing but drivel
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

LMAO you mean act like a teenager with sense and smarts.

Reading comprehension skills go along way man. Hope you have better luck finding your info iut for yourself then filling threads with nothing but drivel
    Nope that's not what I meant. Go back and read again. You got reading comprehension eh? LMAO and I am king Midas

Exactly and that's what you are doing essentially. Attacking other strangers, pick an argument with them, and filling threads paid by sponsors with your adolescence, confused, undecent, and non-sense remarks. This all can be avoided if you mind your own business, stop running your mouth like a little brat, or IF you want to continue with me then PM just like I offered you already days ago. You didn't comprehend I bet, did you? LOL

Nope that's not what I meant. Go back and read again. You got reading comprehension eh? LMAO and I am king Midas

Exactly and that's what you are doing essentially. Attacking other strangers, pick an argument with them, and filling threads paid by sponsors with your adolescence, confused, undecent, and non-sense remarks. This all can be avoided if you mind your own business, stop running your mouth like a little brat, or IF you want to continue with me then PM just like I offered you already days ago. You didn't comprehend I bet, did you? LOL
    Can barely understand what the hell you are talking about let alone read the broken lines of what you type

PM you LMAO.

Don't worry, I give it a few more days till you ask the exact same questions in 5 other threads.

We will see
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

Can barely understand what the hell you are talking about let alone read the broken lines of what you type

PM you LMAO.

Don't worry, I give it a few more days till you ask the exact same questions in 5 other threads.

We will see
    Of course you can't! It is because you have no what you said all the time again? "reading comprehension" That's it! LMAO

You don't want to PM me? LOL You rather do what you pointed out to me earlier "filling threads with nothing but drivel"

filling threads with nothing but drivel
    I will continue to reply to you on threads if you don't PM me. So, PM me and spare the others with your drivel.

Let's see.

Play nice children

Of course you can't! It is because you have no what you said all the time again? "reading comprehension" That's it! LMAO

You don't want to PM me? LOL You rather do what you pointed out to me earlier "filling threads with nothing but drivel"

I will continue to reply to you on threads if you don't PM me. So, PM me and spare the others with your drivel.

Let's see.
    LMAO why pm you when everyone can read and see what we talk about so now you can see what it feels like to have the same drivel (LMAO) posted again and again ;-)
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    Play nice children
    Dont worry im done with this guy.....for now.... (until his next 40 questions)
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

I’m gonna have to say Bfiles is handling this a little better as he isn’t calling people a little girl etc.
    I hope you got your questions asked though, doesn’t hurt to ask.

But let’s get this back to barrels.

I am wondering if we can source trunnions so that it dlask could make full swap conversions (minus the gas system)

I would think that there will be cz brand conversions coming eventually though
    Like the x95 has